Multigrain Atta is the Atta that includes different type of grains. It is made using crushing different types of cereal grains. However, Multigrain Atta is not the same as the grain atta.
However, you can come up with your own recipe of multigrain flour. Here given below are some ingredients that you can utilize while making multigrain atta at home:
- Wheat Flour
- Ragi is high in calcium. It is a brilliant multi grain atta ingredient in winters.
- Jowar is highly rich in iron and fiber.
- Bajra is stacked with fiber.
- Buckwheat flour is stacked with rutin which is brilliant in controlling our blood pressure.
- Chana Dal
- Soya Bean
- Fenugreek Seeds
Roti or chapati are a staple food in India. They are made up of wheat flour. There are numerous different sorts of atta found everywhere throughout India, most of which are eaten regularly by specific communities. These are produced using millets, especially bajra and jowar.
There are numerous multigrain flour brands are available in India in the market. The most well-known grains utilized are chana, wheat, ragi, soya, grain, maize, and oat. However, being a brand atta there is no guarantee that brands will give you a complete grain atta without any mixing of other product.
Check the details carefully while buying the atta. Except if it specifically mentions whole grain’s chances are that you are getting the generally refined flour. It is deprived of a large portion of its supplements. Multigrain atta is typically more costly than normal atta.
How to make multigrain atta at home
It is very simple to make multigrain atta at home. Just go and buy the grains and grind them in local mill. Keep all the grains quantity same while making multigrain atta. You can go without wheat if you are gluten-intolerant. You can add other grains according to your choice.
India is one of the largest food grains producers in all over the world. There are many choices available to make a selection of grains for your multigrain atta. You can consult a doctor or dietitian for making any changes in your daily diet. Ask them to decide your multigrain atta proportion and ingredients also. Also, tell them if you have any allergy with any particular ingredient. So, according to that, they will decide your diet. Also, you can happily skip the grain you are allergic to and can easily make multigrain atta at home.
Homemade Multigrain Atta Recipe and Ingredients
To prepare multigrain atta at home the basic things you need are ingredients and recipes. So, here is the multigrain atta recipe and ingredients:
– Chana Dal
– Soya Bean
- It takes 1 day to prepare multigrain atta
- It takes 30 minutes to grind the ingredients
- Preparation method
- Collect all the grains according to your needs. Clean all the grains and wash them with water and dry them for one day.
- After drying the grains grid the grains in the atta chakki.
- Your atta is ready to make chapattis or Rotis.
Benefits of Multigrain Atta
There are many benefits of multigrain flour in your diet as it could be great for our body.
- As multigrain atta is made from two or more grains so, therefore, its nutritional value is more than just normal atta made of wheat. Mostly multigrain atta ingredients are jowar, bajra, and ragi. Nutritional value of all these grains is different. Consuming all this will be good for your human body.
- Millet base multigrain helps lower inflammation as well, so the people with joint aches, inflammation and excess of heat in the body must use the multigrain atta.
- Multigrain atta is also very helpful in weight loss as well. Adding multigrain atta in your diet helps you to easily lose weight. Most of the grains like jowar and ragi are gluten-free and therefore very healthy.
- Multigrain atta is good for the digestive system of humans. It is loaded with fibers, and nutritious and it is just exactly according to your digestive system.
- Some people are allergic to certain grains, you can easily skip them from your multigrain atta and it will give the same result.