Life without music is unimaginable. Whether it is a party, a romantic evening with your loved one, or a get together with your friends – if there is no music, you are missing out on a lot of things.
Whenever you are planning to make an evening happening at your house or your office, you ensure to connect your speaker to your music system. Whether you are listening to music from your Laptop or PC, you have to make sure that you have connected your speaker the right way. Otherwise, all your fun will go in vain.
This article will help you out to connect your Bluetooth speaker to your PC or laptop with windows 7, 10.
How to Connect Bluetooth Speaker to PC with Windows 7?
There are times when you are unable to connect your Bluetooth speaker with your windows 7. There can be many reasons behind that. If you have just bought a new Bluetooth speaker, there are different ways you can connect your speaker to your Laptop.
So, how to connect Bluetooth speaker to PC with windows 7? Here are a few steps you need to take when you are connecting your Bluetooth speaker to your Windows 7 PC –
- The first thing you need to do is switch off both your PC and Bluetooth speaker and switch on both of them. To turn on your Bluetooth speaker, read the manual, and look at instructions given. There is a power button available on the speaker that will blink once you switch it on.
- Once you switch on your Bluetooth Speaker, on your Windows PC, you will see the device on your PC’s Task Bar.
- Now go to your PC’s Task Bar and Click on the “Start” button.
- You will see the option “Device and Printers” on your start menu. Click on the option.
- Now once you see the option “Add a device”, click on that. And follow the instructions. The PC will start searching for a Bluetooth device to connect with.
- Now, click on the Name of your Bluetooth device that appeared on the PC’s screen.
- Now, click on the “Next” button.
If you cannot find the Bluetooth speaker, you probably have to switch on your speaker once again and make it discoverable. Remember that a Windows 7 PC may take a few seconds to get connected to your Bluetooth speaker if you have just turned it on. You need to wait a little bit for the same.
So, now that you know how to connect Bluetooth speaker to PC with windows 7, follow these steps carefully.
How to Connect Bluetooth Speaker to Laptop with Windows 10?
Many people are turning to Windows 10 laptops nowadays. However, there are times when they find it difficult to connect any kind of device with their laptop. They look for different ways on how to connect Bluetooth speaker to laptop with windows 10. If you are looking for the same, here are a few steps that you can follow –
- Switch on your Bluetooth speaker. Set your Bluetooth speaker on Bluetooth pairing mode. To do that, you need to press and hold the “Bluetooth” button.
- Open the “Setting App” by pressing the Windows Key + I button.
- Go to the Bluetooth option by Navigating the device.
- Make sure that your Laptop’s Bluetooth is on. You will get the message “Your PC is searching for and can be discovered by Bluetooth devices.” This is when you know that your laptop is ready for pairing.
- Now choose the device that you are willing to connect with your Bluetooth.
These are a few steps on how to connect Bluetooth speaker to laptop with windows 10.
How to Connect Bluetooth Headset to PC or Laptop?
If you are looking for ways on how to connect Bluetooth headset to PC or laptop, here are a few steps that you need to take –
For Windows Laptop Or PC
First, ensure that your Windows Laptop or PC has Bluetooth connectivity available. Once you are sure, here is how you can pair your Bluetooth headset to your laptop or PC –
- Switch on your Bluetooth headset to make sure that it is in discoverable mode.
- Click on the Start Icon button of your Windows laptop or PC.
- Click on the “Device and Printers” option. And click on “Add a device”.
- In a few seconds, your laptop will search for the Bluetooth device. As soon as it finds the Bluetooth headset, it will pair with your headset.
For MAC Users
If you are a MAC user and you are looking for ways on how to connect Bluetooth headset to PC or laptop, here is what you should do –
- Click on the ‘’ icon of your MAC computer.
- Click on “System Preference” from the Drop-down menu.
- Select the Bluetooth option that appears on the screen of your MAC computer.
- Once your MAC finds the device, it will connect automatically.