In most of the racket sports, especially in Badminton, footwork is considered to be one of the most important things. Without excellent footwork, it will be quite difficult to achieve proper timing and deliver high-quality shots.
Thus, in simple words, without sharp footwork, it will be almost impossible for you to win your best matches.
However, even though it might sound a bit intimidating at first, improving your footwork and becoming a pro is quite easy if you do regular practice. To achieve this great feat, you would need to practice more and buy a good pair of footwear.
Other than enhancing your footwork, a high-quality shoe can also protect your ankles and increase your speed, which is very important in a Badminton court.
When shopping for boots, most people generally buy Yonex badminton shoes as they undoubtedly are one of the best in the business. However, they can be quite pricey too. Thus, if you want to avoid them and opt for some other shoes, which come with an affordable price tag, then make sure to read this article thoroughly.
The Best Yonex Badminton Shoes are:
When talking about Badminton gears, especially Badminton shoes, Yonex is undoubtedly one of the best manufacturers in the world. Because of being made with high-quality materials, the Yonex sneakers are very sturdy and durable. Thus, if you are a fan of badminton shoes Yonexand want to try out one of their products, then do not forget to check out the following list.
1. Yonex Super Ace Light Badminton Shoes
When talking about Badminton rackets, Yonex has always been probably one of the best brands in India. With Regards to badminton shoes, they recently have also become quite popular among the Indian crowd. Thus, to improve its reputation in this segment a little bit more, the company has recently launched Yonex Super Ace Light Badminton Shoes.
One of the best features of the Yonex Super Ace is its rubber soles. These soles are known to be quite sturdy and can offer a decent amount of grip on any court. Along with traction, the outsoles can also provide excellent balance and ankle support, which can reduce the risk of ankle twists and joint damage.
Because of being made with high-quality PU material, the Yonex Super Ace shoes are known to be quite durable and wear-resistant. Along with this, the boots also feature mesh lining, which does not only make them very comfortable but also improves their breathability.
To make their shoes more efficient, Yonex has equipped its boot with a lot of modern technologies, such as Power Cushion and Hexagrip.
- Provides amazing ankle support
- Durable and long-lasting
- Does not weigh much
- Comes with an attractive design and appealing color schemes
- One of the best Yonex badminton shoes in terms of providing comfort and balance
- Comes with a lot of latest features and elements
- Provides amazing ankle support
- It is a little bit pricier than some of its rivals in the market
- The shape of the shoes might not be suitable for everyone
2. Yonex Srcp All England 06 Synthetic Badminton Shoes
Do you want to dominate the court with your speed and explosive power? Then, the Yonex SRCP should be your go-to option as they are very light in weight and offer excellent breathability. Besides, like almost all the Yonex badminton shoes, these are, too, made with high-quality material, which improves their durability.
As Yonex Scrp are a type of non marking badminton shoes, they can provide you with excellent grip and stability on any court. Also, as Yonex has infused SRCP All England with the Power Cushion technology, they feel very comfortable while sprinting or jumping.
Along with this, the latest technology can also help to improve your footwork, which is quite essential in the court of Badminton.
One of the factors, which make Yonex SRCP one of the top 10 badminton shoes in India, is the ergo shape feature. It helps the footwear to fit securely with almost any kind of feet.
- Features robust rubber soles which makes them slip-resistant
- Provides excellent stability in the toe and forefoot areas
- As the shoes are made with high-quality materials, they can recover from compressions quite quickly
- One of the best Yonex badminton shoes in terms of durability
- The boots are very durable and can last for many years
- Offers a cozy and comfortable fit
- The color options of the shoes are quite limited
3. Yonex Superace Light Badminton Shoes
Preferably, a good pair of badminton shoes needs to fit snugly with the feet, so that there is no further space. With its exclusive asymmetrical fit, this pair of Yonex badminton shoes offers its users with just that.
Along with a proper and pleasant fit, these sneakers can also provide excellent ventilation, which prevents sweating and provides a more comfortable wearing experience. Like most of the other Yonex shoes, this one also features a sturdy rubber sole, which improves its gripping ability by a mile.
One of the factors, which make Superace Light one of the best Yonex badminton shoes, is its ability to absorb a high amount of shocks. Thus, with this pair of sneakers, no matter how high you jump, your ankles will never get damaged or twisted. Besides, the shoes are also known to provide excellent structural support, which can help you to be more swift and stable in the court.
To make their shoes more convenient and comfortable, Yonex has equipped them with numerous advanced technologies and elements. Among these, the EVA (Ethylene-vinyl acetate) and Hexagrip are some of the notable names.
- The sneakers can provide sufficient structural support
- Reduces power loss and enhances breathability as well as the air exchange
- Features asymmetrical design to provide a pleasant fit for almost any kind of feet
- Helps to maintain a proper balance
- Made with robust PU material that improves its overall durability
- Limited color options
- People with wide feet might experience a little bit of discomfort while wearing shoes
4. Yonex Court Ace Matrix 2 Non Marking Badminton Shoes
Next up on our list is the Yonex Court Ace Matrix, which is known to be one of the lightest options provided by the company. Because of this reason, these sneakers will help you to increase both your speed and agility, which are very important in a badminton court.
Made with high-quality mesh products, which are quite light and durable, the shoes can provide excellent breathability. Thus, no matter how much you run, your feet will never get sweaty that easily. Other than promoting air exchange, the mesh lining also promotes the robustness of the sneakers, which enhances its overall longevity even more.
Owing to the Tru-Cushion technology, the shoes have the capability of absorbing a maximum amount of shocks. This advanced feature also helps the sneakers’ insoles to maintain their shape for a prolonged period.
The Court Ace Matrix comes with Hexagrip soles that can boost your agility and speed. Besides, the sole can also enhance your stability in the forefoot and toe area, which can help you to edge over your opponent quite comfortably.
- Made PU leather with a mesh lining which enhances the breathability of the shoes
- Comes with an appealing design
- Robust structure
- Features Hexagrip soles that can provide excellent grip and impact absorption
- One of the lightest shoes of Yonex
- The pricing of the shoes could have been better
- The padding of the shoes is quite thin
5. Yonex Aero Comfort Badminton Shoes
The Yonex Aero Comfort is one of the new additions of the Yonex’s Tru-Cushion series. With this brand new technology, the sneakers can help the wearers to have lighter and faster footwork on the badminton court. The Tru-Cushion technology also reduces the compression recovery period and helps the soles to maintain their shapes.
Along with this, the shoes also feature a toe-centric design, which can also provide additional support to the heel to improve stability. The thing, which makes Aero Comfort one of the best Yonex badminton shoes, is the application of mesh lining.
It not only enhances the overall breathability of the sneakers but also aids in improving its longevity. Also, due to the usage of the mesh lining, the shoes do not weigh much.
Like most of the non marking badminton shoes, the Aero Comfort also features round outsoles, which are specifically designed to provide excellent grip on any the court. In addition to this, the soles can also help to provide you with maximum stability that can aid in achieving smoother footwork.
- The shoes provide excellent traction and grip on any court
- Offers excellent structural support and cushioning
- Sleek designing and appearance
- Robust build and solid structure
- Provides optimum breathability and comfort
- The soles of the shoes are a bit hard
- Limited color options
6. Yonex 40ld Badminton Shoes
If you are trying to find something comfortable as well as versatile, then this pair of Yonex badminton shoes is worth a try. Specifically designed to ensure ease of inventive movements on the court, these sneakers come with the ability to prevent ankle and joint injuries.
Because of its conventional designing, you can also use these shoes as an everyday street-wear for adding some freshness to your regular looks.
Like most of the other badminton shoes, Yonex, the 40ld has also been made with synthetic upper mesh that improves its air-exchanging ability. Thus, even after prolonged usage, the inside of the shoes will not feel even a little bit sweaty. Also, because of the robustness of the mesh product, the footwear can offer its service for a long time if you take good care of it.
Just like the previous shoe on our list, the Yonex 40ld, too, comes with a rounded sole, which enhances its stability by a mile. Due to the same reason, you can to use these sneakers on almost any court. Additionally, as these shoes are designed with ergo shape technology, they can also offer a snug fit around the toe area and remove excessive pressure from there.
- Can be used by both male as well as female players
- Features an aggressive tread pattern that can provide better traction
- Because of its rounded soles, the shoes can offer outstanding stability and grip
- Provides superior ventilation
- The interior section of the sneakers are quite comfortable
- These shoes are quite costly
- Sophisticated lacing method
The Best Asics Badminton Shoes are:
Since its inception, Asics has always been one of the shining stars in the market of Badminton footwear. Mainly popular for their exotic design, the Asics shoes can provide ultimate comfort for your feet. Thus, we have made a list of the best Asics badminton shoes available online to help you to find the one that suits your style and preference.
1. Asics Men’s Gel-Blade 6 Badminton Shoes
With an excellent ergonometric and aesthetics, the Asics Men’s Gel-Blade is the next best thing in Badminton shoes’ market. One of the best things about these sneakers is its flat front section, which can help you to take sudden twists and turns.
Along with this, Gel-Blade 6 also comes with an exquisite color scheme, which will look very good while wearing on the badminton court.
The factor, which makes it one of the best Asics badminton shoes ever made, is its design, which enables it to be lightweight and sturdy. Thus, with these sneakers, you can move quite quickly around the court. The Gel-Blade can also provide excellent cushioning and structural support, which is quite essential for ankle protection.
The outsoles of the new Gel-blade 6 are made out of sturdy rubber material. Thus, the sneakers can provide marvelous traction and grip on any court, especially on the wooden ones. Also, to prevent you from falling or slipping, Asics has infused the soles of the shoes with advanced technologies, such as Hexagrip.
However, unlike the previous sneakers on this list, the Asics Men’s Gel-Blade seems to be a little bit heavier. The high-pricing of the shoes is yet another factor, which many players count as one of its minor drawbacks.
- Features a sturdy rubber sole
- Comes with exquisite color variants
- Made up with synthetic mesh product, which improves the sneakers’ overall breathability
- Exhibits lace-up closure to provide a snug yet comfortable fit
- Has excellent shock absorption
- Comes with an expensive price tag
- Unlike most of the other Asics badminton shoes in India, these shoes are bit heavy
2. Asics Men’s Gel-Rocket 8 Badminton Shoes
Asics Gel-Rocket 8 badminton sneakers have been specially made for the advanced players. Thus, it comes with an extremely sturdy structure and comfortable interior to reduce the risk of ankle issues. Also, to enhance its stability and traction, Asics has equipped its shoes with robust rubber soles. Therefore, with these sneakers, you can make subtle twists and turns without any worries and issues.
As Gel-Rocket is one of the newest variants of this series, it comes with an updated design and styling. Thus, this variant comes with a much lesser weight and feels a lot more comfortable than its predecessors. For enhancing the wearing experience, even more, Asics has used synthetic mesh lining to make the upper section of the shoes.
Other than this, the mesh material also helps to improve the breathability of the footwear. Therefore, with these sneakers, you can continue to practice for a prolonged period without worrying about sweaty feet.
Asics Gel-Rocket 8 also features the lace-up closure system for providing a snug fit to its users.
- EVA equipped midsole provides amazing structural support and cushioning
- The interior of the shoes feels quite comfortable
- Comes with an exquisite design and color schemes
- Features the much-required lace-up closure system
- Provides superior breathability
- Needs a proper breaking in before usage
- The arch support provided by the shoes is not that great
3. Asics Men’s Indoor Multisport Court Shoes
The ‘Multisport Court’ of Asics has always been one of the most popular Badminton shoe series in India. Thus, to ignite the flame of popularity a little bit more, the company has recently launched the latest Asics Men’s Indoor Multisport Court Shoes.
Like most of the Asics badminton shoes online, this one, too, has been equipped with the trusstic system technology. This technology is known to be quite advanced and can provide the stability of the shoes by a mile. Along with this, Asics has also added its signature forefoot gel mechanics for providing much better comfort and cushioning.
The thing, which makes it one of the best badminton shoes, is its weight. Unlike one of the previously-mentioned Asics sneakers, this one weighs near about 300 grams, which is perfect for badminton shoes.
To provide a nice amount of ventilation, Asics has used synthetic leather and high-quality mesh product to make the shoes. Thus, even if you spend a lot of time wearing the sneakers, your feet will not get sweaty that quickly.
Other than promoting air exchange, the mesh lining and leather also helps to boost the robustness of the shoes. So, if you take good care of your sneakers, then you can use them for many years.
- Because of being made with high-quality material, the shoes can provide excellent ventilation
- The bottom soles of the sneakers can provide excellent grip on any surface
- Attractive yet durable build
- Comfortable ergonometrics
- Comes with numerous modern features, such as trusstic system technology, which improves its overall efficiency
- The product is a little bit expensive
- The heel support of the shoes could have been a little bit better
4. Asics Men’s Break Indoor Multisport Court Shoes
As the name suggests, the new Asics Men’s Break Indoor shoes can be worn for playing numerous racket sports, such as Badminton and Squash. Thus, if you are looking for a sneaker that can be used for playing multiple games, then this pair of shoes can be your go-to option.
The thing, which prompts most of the users to consider it as one of the best Asics badminton shoes, is its sturdy gum rubber outsole. With the help of this efficient sole, the shoes can provide an optimum grip even on the slippery courts.
Along with this, the outsole is also known to offer excellent arch support, which can be quite beneficial for jumping and sprinting. Like the other Asics badminton shoes in India, this pair of sneakers, have also been made up of high-quality mesh material.
Thus, naturally, they will be able to provide you with maximum forefoot comfort and breathability. To make the rear section of the sneakers more comfortable, Asics has also equipped them with the advanced Rearfoot Gel Cushioning system.
- Available in numerous sizes to provide a perfect fit for almost any kind of feet
- Comes with a lot of modern features
- The sneakers are applicable for playing multiple indoor racket sports
- Comes with an attractive design and appearance
- Does not weigh much
- Like most of the Asics badminton shoes online, this one also comes with an expensive price tag
- People with wider feet may feel uncomfortable while wearing these shoes
5. Asics Gel-Rocket 8 Badminton Non Marking Indoor Court Shoes
Yes, you have guessed it right. The Asics Gel-Rocket 8 Badminton Non Marking shoes are indeed the non marking variant of the previously-mentioned Gel-Rocket 8. Thus, naturally, this pair of shoes comes with almost the same features as its counterpart.
Like its previously-launched variant, the Gel-Rocket Non marking shoes feature almost the same design and styling. The overall structure of Gel-Rocket Non marking also looks quite similar to the standard Gel-Rocket. However, the color schemes, which Asics has used on the shoes, are somewhat different than the other.
One of the only significant changes, which Asics has made while making this footwear, is the addition of the coveted Non marking feature. With this new technology, the brand new Asics Gel-Rocket can help you to provide a lot more grip and stability on any Badminton court, especially the wooden ones.
Also, like the other non marking badminton shoes, this one will offer you maximum friction, which is quite beneficial for jumping and sprinting.
Another thing, which makes it one of the best Asics badminton shoes ever made, is its weight. Because of being a Non marking shoe, it weighs only 11.9 ounces, which is quite excellent for a sneaker that comes with a lot of features.
- Does not weigh much at all
- Provides excellent stability and grip on any court
- Made out of high-quality mesh material which improves its breathability
- Offers comfortable ergonometrics
- Comes with a lot of modern features
- People with wide feet might face some problems while wearing shoes
- Heel support is not that good at all
The Best Adidas Badminton Shoes are:
Adidas is probably one of the most renowned names in the sports universe. In the world of Badminton shoes, it is also becoming quite popular. So, if you are an Adidas fanatic and want to use their shoes to achieve your goals, then make sure to check this exclusive list of the best badminton shoes.
1. Adidas Men’s Quickforce 3.1 Badminton Shoes
Are you looking for some Adidas non marking shoes for badminton that is both comfortable and versatile? Then, the Adidas Men’s Quickforce 3.1 is made for you. Exclusively designed to prevent injuries, these shoes will help you to move around the court quite swiftly.
Also, because of featuring exclusive cushioning technologies, these sneakers can provide optimum protection to your ankle and feet. Talking about its design and structure, the Quickforce 3.1 can, undoubtedly, be considered as one of the best badminton shoes made by Adidasbecause of its weight.
Each of these shoes weighs approximately 320 grams, which is perfect for offering excellent agility and speed on the court. Also, as the shoes come with a beautiful color combination, you can wear it while going on a casual date with your friends.
Like most of the other Badminton shoes in this list, Quickforce 3.1 also features an upper mesh-lining, which improves its ventilation system by a mile. Thus, even if you wear these shoes for hours, your feet will not get sweaty at all. Also, as the shoes are made with genuine synthetic material, you would not have to waste much of your time while removing the odor.
- Features a robust outsole which provides a high amount of friction and stability
- Comes with the lace-up closure system for providing a snug fit
- One of the best Adidas shoes in terms of providing comfort and ankle protection
- Comes with 90 days’ of warranty against manufacturing defects
- Like any other good badminton shoes, these are also quite durable
- Not that good for wooden courts
- The soles of the shoes are a little bit harder
2. Adidas Men’s Quick Force 5.1 White Badminton Shoe
Upon launching, the Adidas Quick Force series became very popular among the Indian population. Thus, to keep the popularity of this series alive, Adidas has recently launched its new variant, the Quick Force 5.1.
When talking about features, the Quick Force 5.1 seems quite similar to its previous version. Thus, like its counterpart, this one also features the same upper mesh lining, which improves its ventilation and breathability.
Along with this, it also comes with a rubber sole for providing grip and stability, which, Quickforce 3.1, too, features. However, to make the shoes a little bit more efficient than its predecessor, Adidas has infused the EVA technology with its midsole.
As one of the best Adidas badminton shoes, Quick Force 5.1 comes with a lot of exclusive features. Among them, one of the most notable elements is ADIWEAR technology, which enhances the durability of the soles and makes them tear-resistant. This technology also helps the soles to absorb the maximum amount of impact while jumping and provide a comfortable landing.
- As the shoes feature the coveted lace-up closure system, it can provide a snug fit for almost everyone
- Round-shaped toe for protecting the forefoot section
- Can provide excellent ventilation because of the mesh lining
- Outstanding durability
- Amazing shock absorption capability
- Comes with a lot of modern features and technologies
- Not enough color options
- The overall design and appearance of the shoes could have been better
3. Adidas Men’s Quick Force Ind Badminton Shoes
For providing high-quality shoes, Adidas has gradually become incredibly popular among professional players. However, amongst the beginners, the name of the company is still no popular. Thus, to change this scene and get the attention of the novice players, Adidas has launched the Men’s Quick Force Ind Badminton shoes.
In terms of weight, this new variant of Adidas Quick Force might feel a little bit bulky as its standard version weighs almost 300 grams. However, rather than reducing your speed, this extra weight helps to provide increased cushioning and support to your ankle. Thus, while jumping, the shoes will cushion your ankle and prevent it from getting twisted or damaged in any manner.
Regarding design, the Quick Force Ind can undoubtedly be considered as one of the best Adidas badminton shoes. To make their sneakers look prettier, Adidas has also used the color combination of black and green, which looks quite elegant.
For providing the users with a snug and comfortable fit, Adidas has used an advanced technology known as the sock line. This technology can also improve the cushioning of the shoes and provide excellent arch support.
- The shoes are quite breathable, so there is no chance of sweat accumulation
- One of the best Adidas badminton shoes,very lightweight yet stable
- Can provide a snug yet comfortable fit
- The sneakers come with a durable structure and build
- Thanks to the robust gum soles, the shoes can offer superior grip and stability on any court
- Looks a lot better than most of the other Adidas badminton shoes
- The people with wider feet might feel a little bit of discomfort during lateral movements
- Unlike a few other Adidas non marking shoes for badminton,this one feels a little bit weighty
The Best Puma Badminton Shoes are:
When talking about Badminton footwear, it is almost impossible for anyone to ignore Puma. Thus, for all the Puma lovers out there, we have made an exclusive list of the best puma badminton shoes.In this list, you will get not only a lot of information on the sneakers but will also get to know about their pros and cons. Thus, make sure to read it carefully.
1. Puma Unisex’s Rise Xt 3 Indoor Multisport Court Shoes
Regarding designing and comfort, Puma Unisex’s Rise XT is considered by many as one of the top 10 badminton shoes in India. Like most of the other sneakers in this list, this one also comes with a rubber outsole.
These soles are known to be quite sturdy and can improve your stability on the court by a mile. The insoles and upper section of the footwear are made with prime-quality mesh material for providing superior ventilation.
As Puma designed the shoes specifically for playing multiple sports, they can also offer you with excellent shock absorption. Thus, with these footwear, no matter how high you jump, you will never feel even a tinge of discomfort upon landing.
As the design of the shoes is quite versatile, along with playing, you can also use them as everyday wear. However, like any other shoe, the Puma XT 3 also comes with a few minor drawbacks. Among these, the price of the sneakers is the most notable one.
Also, as the shoes come with a sturdy design, some people, who have wider feet, might experience discomfort while wearing them.
- Features a sturdy rubber gum sole which provides a great amount of traction and grip
- Good badminton shoesregarding design and color schemes
- Made with 100% genuine PU material which enhances its breathability
- Comes with a durable structure
- Does not require much attention regarding maintenance
- Not that good for those people who have wide feet
- Only one color scheme is currently available
2. Puma Unisex’s Badminton Shoes
The Unisex’s Badminton Shoe is one of the oldest versions of Puma’s Unisex series. However, in terms of appearance and usage of color schemes, it looks a lot better than many other newer variants.
The standard version of the shoes features the conventional low-top design, which makes it look quite classy and charming. To make its shoes look visually more appealing, Puma has also used a color combination of black and white. Thus, if you wish to, you can also wear these sneakers with your daily outfit to achieve a more refreshing look.
As one of the best puma badminton shoes currently available in the market, the Unisex’s shoes have also been made up of a combination of PU leather and mesh. Thus, along with excellent durability, this footwear also comes with the ability to provide decent breathability. However, if you want your shoes to maintain their natural shape for a prolonged period, then you would have to de-odorize them regularly.
Because of featuring a robust midsole, the Puma Unisex’s Badminton Shoes can offer an excellent arch as well as structural support. Thus, with this footwear, you can jump a lot higher than usual without damaging your feet and ankle. These shoes can also help to increase your speed on the field as they are quite lightweight and offer an ample amount of traction.
- Can be used by both male and female players
- Can offer excellent traction and stability
- Weighs a lot less than most
- The black color variant of sneakers looks quite exquisite
- Minimizes power loss
- The shoes are made of high-quality material which improves their durability
- Limited color choices
- The lacing system might feel a little bit sophisticated
3. Puma Unisex Veloz Indoor Ng Badminton Shoes
If you are looking for some Puma Badminton shoes, which are both durable and versatile, then the Unisex Veloz will be perfect for you. These sneakers are light, nimble. They can provide exceptional structural support, which reduces the chances of fatal injuries and power loss.
Besides, these shoes also come with an exquisite design and color scheme, which makes it look quite exotic while wearing.
Thanks to the flexible upper section, which is made of genuine leather and mesh, the footwear can help you run swiftly across the court. The sturdy rubber outsole of the shoes is also known to provide excellent traction and can prevent you from slipping or falling.
Owing to the breathable upper section, the shoes are known to be quite breathable. Thus, no matter how long you have been wearing them, your feet will not get sweaty at all.
However, to keep the shoes in the best possible shape, you will need to de-odorize them regularly. To keep the pair of footwear stain-free and away from dust, you can also use shoe bags.
- Because of being made with genuine PU material, the shoes are quite stable and comfortable
- Can provide excellent cushioning and lateral control
- Requires almost no break-in time
- Weighs only 251 grams which are perfect for a badminton sneaker
- Offers exceptional grip on the court
- One of the best puma badminton shoesfor beginners
- The price of the shoes can be an issue
List of Nike Badminton Shoes:
Unlike the other companies and manufacturers on this list, Nike is relatively newer in the segment of badminton shoes. Thus, even if you search a lot, you will not be able to find a lot of their Badminton shoes. However, if you still want to try out some Nike badminton shoes for your cause, then you can check out the one that we have talked about below.
1. Nike Men’s Air Vapor Indoor Court Indoor Multisport Court Shoes
Like most of the other Nike badminton shoes, this model of Nike readdresses the concept of simplicity and minimalism. The design of the shoes features a rubber sole, synthetic material-made upper section, and a simple yet elegant color combination.
This Nike badminton shoe, the Air Vapor Indoor Court features a non marking outsole, which provides a high amount of grip and stability. The midsole of the sneakers is also made with sturdy rubber material, which offers excellent shock absorption. It also provides outstanding arch support and minimizes the chances of feet and ankle injuries.
Because of being lightweight, the Nike Men’s Air vapor can enhance not only your speed but also agility. Thus, with these shoes, you can move around much quicker than your opponent.
The seamless upper section is yet another part of the footwear that can improve your overall performance by providing optimum comfort to your feet. Besides, this mesh-made section also provides excellent ventilation, which can help to keep your feet sweat-free.
- Excellent shock absorption ability
- Comes with a non marking outsole for providing excellent grip
- Excellent air exchanging ability because of the mesh-made upper section
- Exquisite design and color schemes
- Can be used both in the court as well as for casual usage
- Unlike some of the other good shoes, these are a little bit more expensive
- The traction of the shoes could have been better
Non marking Badminton Shoes
Non marking shoes are a type of footwear, which are generally used while playing almost all types of indoor games. Thus, as you can already guess, these sneakers are usually used in the courts of Basketball, Volleyball, Handball, and, of course, Badminton.
Because of having harder soles, the regular shoes are more prone to leave marks on Badminton surfaces, which usually occur due to the swift movements. Due to this reason, most of the venues generally ask the players to use the non marking badminton shoes.
Unlike the regular footwear, the non marking sneakers feature a softer outsole, which provides much better traction but does not leave any mark. These shoes are also quite lightweight, thus, they can also improve your speed and agility in the court.
Due to the sudden popularity of Badminton, the number of non marking badminton shoe manufacturers has been increasing by a high rate. Thus, it has become quite tricky for the Badminton-enthusiasts to find the pair that is perfect for them.
So, to provide you some help, we have reviewed a list of some non marking shoes that are best for almost every purpose.
1. Yonex Super Ace Light Badminton Shoes
Offered by the Japanese company Yonex, the first shoe on our list is the Super Ace Light. Considered to be one of the best in business, these shoes come with a lot of exclusive features, which enhance its overall efficiency.
Amongst these, the Hexagrip technology is one of the most notable ones. This improves the stability and the traction of the footwear by a mile.
Also, as one of the Yonex badminton shoes available online,these sneakers weighs only 280 grams. Thus, with these shoes, you can run across the court without experiencing any issues.
2. ASICS Men’s Gel-Blade 6 Badminton Shoes
Next up on our list is the Gel-Blade 6 Badminton sneakers, which are provided by yet another Japanese company named Asics. Like the previous footwear in this list, this pair of shoes also comes with numerous advanced features.
However, the thing, which makes it better than the above-mentioned shoe, is its flat-looking front section. This part is made with high-quality mesh material, which makes the wearer feel very comfortable while wearing the shoes.
Also, because of being made with PU leather, the shoes are quite durable. Thus, if you take good care of them, they will last for many years.
3. Adidas Men’s Quickforce 3.1 Badminton Shoes
The Quick Force is one of Adidas’ most popular series in the segment of Badminton footwear. Among the shoes of this series, the Quickforce 3.1 is known to be the best as it comes with a lot of modern features and an appealing appearance.
One of the best things about these shoes is its ability to provide traction and stability on any court. Another factor, which prompts most of the people to consider it as one of the top 10 badminton shoes,is its weight (320 grams). Owing to this weight, the shoes can help to improve your speed and agility, which should give you an edge over your opponent.
Like most of the other racket sports, Badminton also requires a lot of speed as well as agility. Without these two things and proper footwork, it will be quite difficult for you to progress in this field. Thus, while practicing, you will also need a good pair of shoes that can complement all of your abilities and enhance them even more.
Therefore, to help with finding the shoes that will suit your play style, we have made this exclusive list of the best badminton shoes in India.However, if you still think that you require some more information on this aspect, then you can also search for them of Google.