Due to their efficiency and usefulness, budget Smartphones has become a quite essential part of our life. Some people use mobile phones for only calling while a few others use them for social media, reading books, or playing games. As, nowadays, the budget mobiles come with a lot of features, many users are also using them for doing office work too.
However, with almost every major mobile companies launching new devices every month, it is becoming quite difficult for the users to find the best smartphone under 7000. So, like many other users, if you are also trying to find the device that is perfect for you but have failed to do so, then you are at the right place.
In this article, we have listed some of the best android phones under 7000 and provided some information about them. Along with the data, we have also given separate pros and cons sections to help you with the decision-making. Therefore, if you are determined about finding the best 4G phone under 7000, then make sure to read the whole write-up thoroughly.
The Best Smartphones under 7000 are:
1. Mi Redmi 6A – Smartphone under 7000
This is the first phone in our list of Best Smartphones Under 7000. Since its arrival on the Indian Smartphone market, Redmi has always provided excellent mobiles at a very low cost, and 6A is one of them. For starters, it comes with a 5.45-inch curved display, which is relatively rare among the cheapest android phone in India.
This screen is known to be quite efficient and can offer a resolution of 1440×720 pixels, which is, in one word, excellent. However, the brightness and clarity of the display are not that good.
- 5.45 inches of HD+ curved glass display
- 1440×720 pixels of screen resolution
- 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM (can be expanded up to 256GB)
- Works on Android Oreo (Version 8.1) operating system
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash| 5MP front camera
- 3000 mAh powerful battery
- Quad-core MediaTek Helio A22 processor
Along with a decent screen, the phone also comes with a robust build quality, which is quite common among the Redmi mobiles price 5000 to 7000. Besides, Redmi also offers a 2-year warranty on their phones, which, in this case, is a bonus.
For providing its service, Redmi 6A depends on a Quad-core MediaTek Helio A22 processor, which can achieve a maximum clock speed of 2GHz. Even though it is not the best in the business, this chipset does offer decent day-to-day performance.
To help you enjoy a prolonged using time, Redmi has equipped its phone with a 3000mAh battery unit. It is known to be very efficient and can offer a backup of more than 14 hours over moderate usage.
- The phone comes with a sturdy and compact design
- For such a low-priced mobile, the camera quality is quite good
- Comes with numerous exclusive features, such as AI face unlock
- Decent battery backup
- Excellent display for a low priced phone
- Lags may occur after using the phone for a more extended period
- Misses out on dual 4G support system
2. Redmi 6 – Smartphone under 7000
This is the 2nd phone in our list of Best Smartphones Under 7000. Yes, you have guessed it right. The Redmi 6 is indeed the upgraded version of Redmi 5. Thus, naturally, like its predecessor, this one also comes with almost the same aesthetics and design.
However, unlike Redmi 5, the Redmi 6 sports a large 5.45-inch curved glass display, which can offer 1440×720 pixels of resolution. Thus, if you do not have a PC and like to watch movies on the phone, then this device is perfect for you.
- Octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 Processor
- 12MP+5MP Dual rear camera setup| 5MP front-facing camera
- 3000 mAh battery unit
- 3GB RAM and 32GB Internal| 4GB RAM and 64GB Internal
- 5.45-inches of a curved glass screen
- Android Oreo (v8.1) based MIUI 10
As one of the best Smartphones under 7000, Redmi 6 features a MediaTek Helio P22 Octa-core chipset, which can achieve 2GHz of maximum clock speed. Thus, if you want, you can also play numerous high-graphics games on this phone.
However, for an optimum and lag-free experience, you would have to play the games on low-resolution. Doing this can also help you to prevent the device from heating up.
For clicking pictures, the phone comes with a dual rear camera setup, which houses a 12MP primary and 5MP secondary sensor. This setup is known to be quite efficient and can click excellent pictures during the daytime. However, at night, the images might occur a little bit hazy and unclear.
- Comes with a dedicated card slot, which is rare among the 4G mobiles under 7000 with 3GB RAM
- Excellent battery backup
- Features dual camera setup at the rear section
- Comes with a large display which is great for watching videos or playing games
- The front camera of the device is quite efficient
- Powerful processor
- The design of the phone looks somewhat old-fashioned
- The overall build quality of the device could have been better
- Misses out on the screen protection technologies
3. Moto C Plus – Smartphone under 7000
This is the 3rd phone in our list of Best Smartphones Under 7000. Are you looking for a phone with a massive battery backup? Then, Moto C Plus would be the perfect choice for you. This device comes with a 4000mAh battery unit, which can provide you with a backup of more than 16 hours.
Also, unlike some other good mobiles under 7000,this one’s battery is removable. So, if you face any issues regarding the device’s battery, then you can always buy a new one and use it.
- 5.0 inches of HD touch screen display with a resolution of 1280×720 pixels
- MediaTek MT6737 Quad-core processor
- Android v7.0 (Nougat) based stock android
- 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM (Expandable up to 32GB)
- 8MP rear camera | 2MP front camera
- 4000mAh removable battery
Another thing, which makes it one of the best cheapest 4G smartphones in India,is its 5 inches of display. It is known to be quite bright and can offer a great movie-watching experience. However, the touch response of the phone is not that good.
For offering its services, Moto C Plus uses a MediaTek MT6737 Quad-core chipset, which is a bit outdated. However, if you are thinking of buying the phone for doing day-to-day works, then you will not experience any lags or other issues.
The only feature of the phone that might disappoint you is its camera setup. The Moto C Plus comes with an 8MP camera at the back, which is not efficient enough to click high-quality pictures in low-light conditions.
Along with this, the device features a 2MP sensor at the front, which is, too, not that effective.
- The removable battery unit of the phone provides exceptional backup
- Runs on Stock Android which is known to be quite efficient and gets a lot of updates
- The processor of the device offers a decent service for day to day usage
- Comes with a dedicated microSD slot
- The overall appearance of the phone looks quite decent
- The phone gets hot even under moderate usage
- The camera quality of the phone is not that good
4. Xolo Era 5X – Smartphone under 7000
This is the 4th phone in our list of Best Smartphones Under 7000. Launched in January 2019, Xolo Era 5X comes with the classic Candybar design and is available in only one colour variant. For improving its durability, Xolo has used a combination of metal and plastic to make the device. With this combination, this phone can withstand a lot of blows and resist scratches.
- MediaTek Helio A22 MT6765 Quad-core chipset
- Android v8.1 Operating System (can be upgraded into the latest version)
- 5.7 inches of IPS display panel
- 1440×720 pixels of screen resolution
- 3GB RAM and 32GB Internal Memory (expandable up to 256GB)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash | 13MP front-facing camera
- 3000mAh non-removable battery
As one of the best android phones under 7000 in terms of gaming, Xolo Era 5X features a MediaTek Helio A22 MT6765 processor with 3GB RAM. With this, you will also get 32GB of internal storage, which is expandable up to 256GB.
Thus, with this phone, you can play numerous high-graphics games, such as Asphalt 8 or PubG. However, if you want to enjoy a lag-free gaming experience, then you would have to play the games at a low-resolution.
For clicking pictures, you will get a 13MP primary rear sensor and 13MP front-facing camera. Both of these cameras are known to be quite decent and can click good images even during night-time. The front sensor can also record HD videos at 30fps.
Another factor, which prompts the mobile-enthusiasts to consider the device as the best Smartphone under 7000,is its IPS panel display. The screen comes with a size of 5.7 inches and can offer a resolution of 1440×720 pixels. Thus, even during bright daylight, you will be able to see everything clearly on display.
To make their device more convenient, Xolo has added a 3000mAh battery with their phone. Under moderate usage, this battery unit can provide a backup of almost 13 hours, which is quite decent. However, the battery unit is non-removable.
Regarding security, the Xolo Era 5X features a fingerprint sensor, which is placed at the back of the phone.
- The display of the device is quite large and bright
- Comes with a powerful and efficient rear camera
- Infused with the coveted IPS technology
- The 3000mAh battery offers a decent backup
- The processor of the device could have been a bit better
- The touch sometimes lags
5. Xiaomi Redmi 4a – Smartphone under 7000
This is the 5th phone in our list of Best Smartphones Under 7000. Launched in May 2017, the Redmi 4A is considered to be the best among the low-priced phones of Xiaomi. Even though being one of the cheapest 4G Smartphones in India, the phone comes with a lot of exclusive features, which is quite uncommon among its rivals.
In terms of design, the Redmi 4A looks almost like its predecessors. Like the others, Xiaomi has also used sturdy polycarbonate material to manufacture this device. Thus, despite being quite light, the Redmi 4A has the capability of resisting scratches and moderate blows.
Also, as the phone comes with a small yet compact 5.0-inch screen, it is quite easy to handle with one hand.
- 5.0 inches of display with a resolution of 1280×720 pixels
- 13MP single rear camera with dual-LED flash| 5MP front-facing camera
- 3120mAh battery
- 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM (expandable up to 128GB)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 Quad-core chipset
- Android Marshmallow (v6.0.1)
Like its predecessor, Redmi 3A, this device also gets the power of running from a Snapdragon 425 Quad-core processor. To improve the efficiency of its phone a little bit more, Xiaomi has also added a 2GB RAM. With the combination of these two, you will be able to do your day-to-day work without any lag issues.
Despite being one of the cheapest android phones in India, Redmi 4A features a 13MP rear camera along with a dual-LED flash.
To subdue the thirst of the selfie lovers, Xiaomi has also added a 5MP sensor at the front. Both of these cameras are known to be very efficient and can click decent pictures during low-light conditions.
- The device comes with a small size and weighs a lot less than its rivals
- Supports VoLTE
- Decent rear and front camera
- Comes with a large display which is quite uncommon in this price range
- One of the best Redmi mobiles priced from 5000 to 7000 in terms of overall efficiency
- Features an outdated Android operating system (v6.0.1)
- Misses out on numerous exclusive features, such as fingerprint sensor
6. Micromax Infinity N11 N8216 – Smartphone under 7000
This is the 6th phone in our list of Best Smartphones Under 7000. The next device on our list of the best smartphones under 7000 is Micromax’s budget offering, the Infinity N11. Launched in December 2018, the Infinity N11 comes with a large 6.19 inches display, which is one of the biggest in this price segment. This screen is known to be quite efficient. It can offer a resolution of 1500×720 pixels, which is decent for watching movies or playing games.
- 2GB RAM and 32GB Internal Storage (expandable up to 128GB with a microSD card)
- 4000mAh lithium-ion battery unit
- 6.19 inches of touch screen display
- 1500×720 pixels of resolution
- MediaTek Helio P22 Octa-core Processor
- 13MP+5MP dual rear camera setup with a rear flash| 8MP front-facing camera
- Android 8.1 operating system
The device gets the power of providing its services from a powerful MediaTek Helio P22 Octa-core chipset. Along with this, Micromax has also added a 2GB RAM, which offers excellent support to the processor.
With the combination of these two, you will be able to play numerous massive games on this device. However, to prevent the phone from heating up, you would have to play the games on low resolution.
As one of the finest smartphones under 7000 in terms of camera, the device sports a dual rear camera setup, which consists of a 13MP primary and 5MP depth sensor. Micromax has also equipped an 8MP camera at the front, which is capable of clicking great pictures even during low-light conditions.
The device also comes with an internal memory of 32GB, which is quite decent for a low-price phone. However, if you still think that this is not enough for you, then you can also expand it to 128GB by using a microSD card.
- The rear cameras of the phone are excellent
- Decent RAM performance and internal storage
- Excellent battery backup
- Features an IPS LCD which is quite bright and efficient
- Powerful LED flash
- The overall design of the device looks quite appealing
- Features a fingerprint sensor
- The sound system of the device could have been better
7. Nokia 3.1 – Smartphone under 7000
This is the 7th phone in our list of Best Smartphones Under 7000. As you can already guess from its name, the Nokia 3.1 is indeed the upgraded version of the Nokia 3.0. Thus, naturally, it comes with almost the same looks and design as its predecessor. However, to make it better and more convenient, Nokia has added a lot of new to things to their phone.
- Android Oreo (v8.0) operating system (upgradable to Android 9.0)
- 13MP primary rear camera with an LED flash| 8MP front-facing camera
- 5.2 inches of a capacitive touch screen with 1280×720 pixels of resolution
- 2GB RAM and 16GB Internal Storage (expandable up to 256GB with a microSD card)
- 2990mAh lithium-ion battery
- MediaTek MT6750 Octa-core processor
The first thing, which makes Nokia 3.1 different from Nokia 3, is the display. Unlike its forerunner, the 3.1 comes with 5.2 inches of display with an aspect ratio of 18:9. Because of this comfortable aspect ratio, you will be able to operate this phone with only one hand.
As the screen is quite big, watching videos and playing games on this phone will be highly enjoyable.
As one of the best Smartphones under 7000, Nokia 3.1 features a MediaTek MT6750 Octa-core chipset, which can provide an optimum day-to-day service. You can also play big games on this phone by reducing its resolution. Playing games on a lower resolution can also help you to prevent mobile heating issues.
Another feature, which makes it one of the Top 10 low-priced smartphones in India, is its camera. The device comes with a 13MP primary sensor, which can click decent pictures during the day as well as night. Nokia 3.1 also sports an 8MP camera at the front, which is also known to produce excellent photos during the daytime.
- Decent display size with a modern aspect ratio
- The primary camera of the device can click good photos during night-time and low-light conditions
- Adequate RAM and internal storage
- The CPU of the smartphone offers excellent day-to-day performance
- One of the best 4G phone under 7000 in terms of durability
- Features gyroscope for providing optimum AR gaming experience
- Battery backup is not that good
8. Redmi 7A 32GB 2GB – Smartphone under 7000
This is the 8th phone in our list of Best Smartphones Under 7000. Redmi 7A is one of the latest budget-offering from Xiaomi. It comes with numerous new features, which its predecessors, notably 6A, lacked. One of the things, which make this phone a lot more appealing than its rivals, is its fresh and clean unibody design. Because of this exclusive design, Redmi 7A looks a lot leaner and glossier than the other phones in this price segment.
- 5.45 inches of display with a resolution of 1440×720 pixels
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 Octa-core processor
- 2GB RAM and 32GB Internal Memory (expandable up to 256GB with a microSD card)
- 12MP rear camera with LED flash | 5MP front-facing camera
- 4000mAh battery unit
- Runs on Android v9.0 (Pie)
As one of the best mobile under 7000, Redmi 7A boasts a 4000mAh battery unit, which is quite uncommon in this price range. With this robust battery unit, the device can offer moderate users with its services for more than 16 hours.
With the help of the 10W charger provided by Xiaomi, the battery takes only 2 hours to rejuvenate completely. This is yet another factor that makes Redmi 7A one of the Top 10smartphones in India.
Because of featuring a Snapdragon 439 chipset, the device can provide excellent day-to-day service to its users. However, while playing heavy games or multi-tasking, you might face lags or stutters.
With a 12MP rear and 5MP front camera, the Redmi 7A can click decent photos during the daytime. However, the low-light pictures clicked by the device do not look that good.
- Widely considered as the best mobile under 7000 in terms of overall performance and efficiency
- Comes with a decent HD+ screen
- Excellent battery backup
- The structure of the device is quite sturdy and robust
- Exquisite design and colour schemes
- The cameras of the phone offer a fair service during daytime
- Unlike most of the phone in this range,this comes with a lot of new features and elements, such as AI face unlock
- The RAM of the device is not that efficient
9. Realme C2 2GB 32GB – Smartphone under 7000
This is the 9th phone in our list of Best Smartphones Under 7000. Within only a short time, Realme has gathered a lot of reputation because of providing some of the cheapest android phones in India with a lot of exclusive features.
Thus, to bolster their reputation even more and give the Redmi Note 7 Pro a firm competition, the manufacturing company has recently launched the Realme C2.
- 6.1 inches of display with 1560×720 pixels of resolution
- 13MP+2MP dual rear camera setup| 5MP front-facing camera
- 4000mAh lithium-ion battery unit
- 2GB RAM and 32GB Internal Memory (expandable up to 256GB)
- MediaTek Helio P22 Octa-core processor
- Android 9.0 based ColorOS 6.0
When talking about appearance, Realme C2 is considered by many as the best 4G phone under 7000. Upfront, the device features a 6.1-inch HD+ display with 19:5:9 of aspect ratio. With this large screen, you will be able to do your regular works or watch movies quite comfortably.
On the front screen, Realme has added a dewdrop-shaped notch to make the device look a lot more beautiful and stylish.
On the rear side, Realme C2 features a dual-camera setup, which houses a 13MP primary and a 2MP depth sensor. This camera setup is known to be quite efficient and can click decent photos during the daytime.
However, during the night-time or low-light conditions, the images clicked by the rear camera look a little bit blurry and unclear.
As one of the best mobiles under 7000,the Realme C2 comes with a MediaTek Helio P22 processor and 2GB RAM. Thus, if you are a moderate user and use your phone only for doing regular works, then this device would provide you with an optimum experience. However, under heavy usage, you might experience a little bit of lag or stutters.
- Comes with a much required dedicated microSD card slot
- Features an aesthetically beautiful and attractive design
- One of the best 4000mAh battery mobile under 7000 regarding performance and overall efficiency
- Decent RAM and internal storage
- The speaker of the device is quite loud and produces a clean sound
- Large and widescreen
- Overall performance of the device could have been a lot better
- Misses out on fingerprint sensor
- Touch issues might occur under heavy usage
10. Redmi 7 – Smartphone under 7000
This is the tenth phone in our list of Best Smartphones Under 7000. Xiaomi’s brand Redmi has been quite popular in the affordable price segment. Thus, to make it more popular, the manufacturing company has recently launched Redmi 7, which comes with a lot of exclusive features.
When talking about design, the Redmi 7 comes with the same premium glass back finish, like Redmi Y3. It also features a tiny dew drop-shaped notch, which improves its overall appearance by a mile.
- Android Pie (v9.0) based MIUI 10 operating system
- 6.26 inches of IPS LCD screen with Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 Octa-core processor
- 2GB RAM and 32GB Internal Storage
- 1520×720 pixels of resolution
- 12MP+2MP dual rear camera setup| 8MP front camera
- 4000mAh battery unit with 10W charger
Because of the 19:9 aspect ratio of the screen, the device is also quite easy to handle and operate with one hand.
Despite being one of the cheapest android phones in India, Redmi 7 comes with a Snapdragon 632 chipset and 2GB RAM. With the help of these two, the phone can provide you with an excellent day-to-day working and gaming experience.
However, if you are thinking of playing big games on this phone, then you would have to play it on low resolution.
Along with a 2GB RAM, the device also comes with a 32 of internal storage, which should be enough for the moderate users. However, if you like to click a lot of pictures and are looking to expand the memory, then you can also add a microSD card.
- The device comes with a dedicated microSD card slot which is quite uncommon among the phone in this price range
- Comes with a lot of exclusive features, such as AI face unlock and fingerprint sensor
- One of the largest display in this price segment
- Comes with a beautiful design and glossy colour schemes
- The cameras of the phone have been equipped with a lot of features
- 4000mAh of non-removable battery offers decent backup
- Camera performance is not that great
- The build quality of the phone is not that good
11. Lenovo K8 Plus – Smartphone under 7000
This is the 11th phone in our list of Best Smartphones Under 7000. As Redmi is providing some of the best Smartphones under 7000, it has been dominating the Indian budget smartphone market for quite some time. Thus, to end their one-sided dominance in this price segment, Lenovo has launched its new K8 Plus.
This middle-range device comes with a glass-metal finish, which makes it look quite glossy and beautiful. To make their phone look more appealing, Lenovo has also added plastic brimming on the top and at the bottom of the device.
- 13MP+5MP dual rear camera setup with party flash| 8MP front-facing camera
- MediaTek MTK Helio P25 Octa-core processor
- 4000mAh lithium-ion battery unit with rapid charging ability
- 3GB RAM and 32GB Internal Storage
- 5.2 inches of full HD touch screen display with 1920×1080 pixels of resolution
- Android v7.1.1 (Nougat) operating system
In terms of display, Lenovo K8 Plus features a 5.7-inches of IPS LED screen, which provides a decent video-watching experience. To protect this display, Lenovo has equipped the screen with a robust scratch-resistant glass.
K8 Plus comes with a massive 4000mAh battery. Under moderate usage, this battery unit has the capability of providing more than 15 hours of backup.
To help you to click decent photos, Lenovo has equipped their device with a dual rear camera setup, which consists of a 13MP and 5MP sensors. With the help of this camera setup, the phone can click excellent pictures during daytime as well as night-time.
- Regarding CPU efficiency, it is the best 4G mobile under 7000 with 3GB RAM
- The display of the device is quite bright and provides a decent performance
- Features a dual rear camera setup which is quite uncommon in this price segment
- Premium and glossy-looking full metal body appearance
- Decent front camera with a flash LED
- Runs on stock android which ensures a smoother performance
- Provides an excellent audio experience with Dolby Atmos
- Misses out on 4K and slow-motion video recording
- Does not support Infrared
12. InFocus Vision 3 – Smartphone under 7000
This is the 12th phone in our list of Best Smartphones Under 7000. The last phone on our list of the best Smartphones under 7000, is the Vision 3 offered by the Chinese company, InFocus. Like most of the other devices on our list, it also comes with a large 5.7 inches of display with HD+ resolution.
However, despite featuring a huge screen, the phone can be operated with a single hand because of the comfortable aspect ratio.
- 13MP+5MP dual rear camera setup| 8MP front camera
- Android v7.0 based Smile UX operating system
- 5.7 inches of HD+ capacitive touch screen with 1440×720 pixels of resolution
- 4000mAh lithium-ion battery unit with reverse charging
- 2GB RAM and 16GB Internal Memory
- MediaTek MTK6737H Quad-core processor
The thing, which makes many Smartphone users consider the device as a good mobile under 7000, is its 4000mAh battery. Under moderate usage, the battery can offer you a backup of more than 14 hours, which is, in one word, incredible.
As one good android phone under 7000, InFocus Vision 3 comes with a 13MP primary sensor and 8MP front camera. To improve the efficiency of the rear camera, InFocus has also added a 5MP depth sensor with it.
With this exclusive sensor and the robust primary camera, you will be able to click outstanding wide-angle shots. InFocus has also introduced the brand new Dualfie feature, which lets you click images from both the rear and front cameras simultaneously.
Despite being equipped with so many exciting features, the phone comes with a MediaTek MTK6737H processor, which is quite outdated. However, for day-to-day usage, this chipset provides an excellent service.
- Comes with a 5.7-inches of a display which offers smooth multi-tasking experience
- Despite being one of the cheapest 4G Smartphone in India, the device provides a decent gaming performance
- Supports full HD+ video recording
- Offers dual camera setup with numerous additional features
- Comes with a massive 4000mAh battery unit which is excellent for heavy usage
- Features the coveted fingerprint sensor
- Available in three different glossy color variants
- The operating system of the device is quite outdated
- No gorilla glass protection
- When compared with other 4000mAh battery mobiles under 7000,this one feels somewhat heavy
The Best 4G Mobiles Under 7000 are:
- Mi Redmi 6A
- Xiaomi Redmi 4A
- Redmi 6
Internet connectivity on Smartphones, nowadays, has become a necessity. Without the internet, it is almost impossible to play games, watch the news, and, most importantly, connect with family and friends with social media sites.
Due to these reasons, more and more people are now investing in internet connection and using it for a prolonged period.
However, to watch news or surf through social media properly, one would need a fast internet connection. Without a high-speed connection, it is almost impossible to do nearly anything on a mobile that requires the internet. Because of this reason, the popularity of 4G internet connection and 4G mobiles are increasing day by day.
However, other than enabling you to use a 4G internet connection, the 4G devices also come with a lot of features. These phones generally feature an excellent camera setup, which can help you to click mesmerizing photos. Unlike 3G phones, they also come with a lot of exclusive security features that can prevent hackers from stealing anything from your phone.
However, in today’s market, due to the abundance of 4G devices, it has become almost impossible to find an excellent 4G mobile under 7000. Thus, to help you to find a 4G phone that perfect for you, we have listed some of the best ones in the business. These are:
- Mi Redmi 6A
- Xiaomi Redmi 4A
- Redmi 6
List of 3GB RAM Mobile Under 7000:
- Xiaomi Redmi 4A
- Redmi 6
- Xolo Era 5X
The word ‘RAM’ is an acronym for Random Access Memory, which is used as a primary memory for any computing devices. As a type of primary storage, the RAM generally stores the primary data for the applications, which are currently running. However, once you close the applications, the data, which RAM collected, gets deleted.
The RAM in a Smartphone works in the same way as it works on any other computing devices. It helps you to operate multiple applications at once and ensures a smoother experience while doing so.
Thus, the amount of your phone’s RAM determines how many applications you can operate in the background. Therefore, if you like to do multi-tasking on your mobile phone, then it is always better to buy a phone with at least 3GB of RAM.
If you are trying to buy a phone with 3GB RAM, which is priced less than 7000, then you would have to do a lot of research. Thus, to reduce your headache, we have mentioned some of the best 3GB RAM Mobile Under 7000 below.
- Xiaomi Redmi 4A
- Redmi 6
- Xolo Era 5X
The Best VoLTE Phone Under 7000 are:
- Mi Redmi 6A
- Redmi 6
- Nokia 3.1
VoLTE is one of the newest technologies, which helps you to do voice calls over a 4G network rather than using 2G or 3G connections. Therefore, naturally, it provides a much enhanced and superior call quality than 3G or 2G.
With a VoLTE phone, you will be able to make out not only what the person is saying on the other end but also their tone of voice.
VoLTE can provide much higher network coverage and connect calls a lot faster than the other methods of calling. Along with this, this exclusive technology can also offer a much smoother video calling experience and reduce the battery consumption of your phone.
Almost all the Smartphones, nowadays, comes with the VoLTE feature. However, not all of them will be able to provide you with the best calling experience. Thus, to help you to find the best VoLTE phone under 7000 in the market, we have made a small list. Here are some of them.
- Mi Redmi 6A
- Redmi 6
- Nokia 3.1
So, these were some of the best Smartphones in India, which you can buy without spending more than 7000 rupees. While mentioning their names, we have also tried to provide you with as much information as possible.
However, if you are looking for the best android phone under 7000 of Samsung, then for your information, there are no Samsung smartphones available under 7000, which can be featured on our list. If you wish to, you can also try some other lists of top 10 4G mobiles under 7000 with 3GB RAM for this purpose.