Best Bikes Under
60000 in India
While buying a new bike, the first thing that comes to our mind is its mileage. For most of the commuters, a perfect two-wheeler is that which provides a nice amount of mileage while featuring a potent engine. The price of the bike is yet another thing that matters in this case.
Thus, to help the commuters to find their dream two-wheeler, we will be talking about the best bikes under 60000 in this article. However, like the other lists on the internet, we will mention not only the names of the motorcycles but also their specifications and features.
While reading through this editorial, you will also come across the Pros and Cons section for each bike, which will carry their positive as well as negative aspects.
Thus, once you are done reading this article, you will know almost everything about all the best bikes in India under 60000. So, make sure to study it carefully and thoroughly.
Which are the Best Bikes Under 60000?
1. Hero Super Splendor – bike under 60000
Hero Super Splendor is one of the latest bikes of Hero’s popular Splendor series and is one of the best bikes under 60000 in India. The newest version of this two-wheeler comes with a 124.7cc engine that can generate 10.35Nm of torque at 4000rpm.
However, like the older Super Splendor models of Hero, this one too comes with a 4-speed transmission system, which is not that efficient. Nevertheless, you can still achieve a top speed of 94km/h with this bike when driving on economic conditions.
(Ex-Showroom*): INR 59,650/-
As one of the best bikes under 60000, Hero Super Splendor features telescopic forks at the front and swing-arm absorbers at the back to carry out the suspension duties. Along with this, it also comes with a large and soft seat, which helps to make your journey more comfortable.
Hero Super Splendor comes with a height of 1076mm, a length of 1995mm, and a width of 732mm. Thus, even if you are relatively short than an average Indian, you will not face any problem with handling the two-wheeler.
To make their bike fuel-efficient, Hero has equipped it with its unique i3S system. Thus, if you are driving the bike in economic conditions, then you will get a mileage of almost 70km/l.
The bike also features a wheelbase of 1267mm that is very helpful in maintaining balance. Another thing, which improves the handling of the two-wheeler, is its wheels, which are quite big and wide.
- Has an excellent build quality
- Looks much better than a lot of other hero bikes under 60000
- The suspension system of the bike is quite effective
- Offers comfortable riding ergonometric
- The bike provides an excellent mileage
- Comes with a robust build and structure
- Misses out on numerous modern features
Only of Bike Lover’s
Bike Front Horn
Bike Mobile Holder with Charger
Detachable Goggles Nose Face Mask
2. Bajaj Platina 110 H-Gear – bike under 60000
The Platina series is one of the golden eggs of Bajaj in the segment of budget bikes. The two-wheelers of this series are not only popular because of their mileage but also their robust build. Thus, to keep this enormous reputation alive, Bajaj has recently launched a new bike in this series, which is known as Platina 110 H-Gear.
Even though the motorcycle looks somewhat similar to its predecessors in the Platina series, it comes with a lot of new features, which the others lacked. One of the most critical elements among them is the exclusive H-gear system, which you will not find in the other bikes in this price segment.
(Ex-Showroom*): INR 53,875/- (Without Disc Brakes)
(Ex-Showroom*): INR 56,371/- (Front Disc Brake)
Like most of the low power bikes below 60000, Platina 110 H-Gear gets the strength for running from a 115cc single-cylinder engine. Along with a 5-speed transmission system, this motor can produce a maximum power of 8.5ps and a peak torque of 9.81Nm.
For braking, the bike features a combination of disc and drum units, which is quite rare, even among the top 10 bikes in India under 60000. However, if you want to buy this variant, then you would have to spend just a little bit more money. To improve its safety stature, Bajaj has also added an Anti-Skid Braking System with their bike.
- The motorcycle comes with new and refreshing looks
- Features a 5-speed transmission system that is very uncommon among the bikes under 50000 to 60000
- The semi-digital console of the two-wheeler features the unique gear-changing indicator
- Comes with tubeless tires to provide better grip and balance on any road
- The seating position of the bike, for both rider and pillion is excellent
- Features glossy-looking alloy wheels
- Low maintenance cost
- The engine of the bike tends to vibrate when riding at a higher speed
- Misses out on side-stand indicator
- The headlight of the bike is not that powerful
- Lacks an all-digital meter console
3. Honda Activa 5G – bike under 60000
The Activa series of Honda is one of the most popular series of scooters of the company. Thus, to increase its reputation, even more, the Japanese company has recently relaunched the Activa 5G.
This new variant of Activa comes with numerous cosmetic updates, among which, the full-LED headlight will draw your attention first. Along with this, it also gets a brand new ignition key slot, just like Honda Grazia.
(Ex-Showroom*): INR 55,470/-
Other than these, Honda Activa 5G also features glossy black rims, a black-out engine, and a chrome exhaust cover. Like most of the 110cc bikes under 50000 to 60000, Honda Activa 5G also comes with a 109.19cc, fan-cooled motor. This engine is known to be quite powerful and can generate 8bhp of power and 9Nm of torque.
For carrying out the transmission duties, Activa 5G features a V-Matic gearbox that also helps to improve the overall effectiveness of the scooter.
To provide you with better riding experience, Honda has added hydraulic shock absorbers both at the front and the rear part of the scooter. The two-wheeler also comes with tubeless tires, which provide better grip and balance on any road.
Another thing, which improves the overall stability of the scooter, is its wheelbase, which comes with a size of 1238mm. In economic conditions, Honda Activa 5G can provide you with a mileage of almost 60km/l, which is quite decent for a commuter two-wheeler.
- Comes with a robust metal body
- The speedometer of the vehicle looks quite stylish
- Decent floorboard space
- The scooter is known to be very fuel-efficient
- Comes with an abundance of modern features
- The seat of the two-wheeler is quite comfortable
- Does not feature alloy wheels
- No external fuel tank
- At higher speeds, the engine sometimes lags
- The overall design of the scooter could have been better
Check Our Other Amazing Listings
4. TVS Jupiter – bike under 60000
In the last few years, Honda Activa has been named as the best scooter in India in terms of sales. Thus, to provide them a firm competition, TVS has recently launched a new version of Jupiter, which comes with an abundance of new features. Among these new elements, one of the most highlighting ones is the external fuel-filler lid.
(Ex-Showroom*): INR 53,741/-
Other than this, the version of Jupiter also comes with new color variants, classic windshields, and circular chrome mirrors. Another thing, which makes it unique from the other scooters in this price segment, is its wheels that come with a size of 12 inches.
However, even after getting remodeled, TVS Jupiter comes with the same 109.7cc, CVT-i engine that produces 8.2ps of power and 8Nm of torque. Because of this powerful engine, the scooter can achieve a top speed of 85km/h in economic conditions.
TVS has added telescopic forks at the front and hydraulic shock absorbers at the back for doing the suspension duties. Other than providing you with a comfortable riding experience, this system also helps to increase the balance and stability of the scooter.
In terms of dimensions, TVS Jupiter comes with a height of 1115mm, a width of 650mm, and a length of 1834mm, which is quite comfortable for an average Indian. Along with this, it comes with a long wheelbase and decent seat height, which improves the overall efficacy of the bike.
- Features alloy wheels with tubeless tires
- The seat of the two-wheeler is quite soft
- Comes with a capable and potent engine
- The headlight of the scooter is quite powerful and provides excellent illumination
- Easy maintenance
- Comes with numerous modern features such as low-fuel indicator
- Decent braking system
- The engine of the scooter causes vibrations at a higher speed
- Its under-seat storage capacity is quite low
5. TVS Star City Plus – bike under 60000
TVS Star City Plus has always been one of the best bikes below 60000 regarding fuel efficiency and overall efficacy. However, in terms of appearance, the bike did not look that appealing. So, recently, TVS has relaunched the two-wheeler with some refreshing graphics and plenty of new features, such as new instrument console and dual-tone color schemes.
It also comes with an on-board econometer and a service-reminding system, which are quite rare among most of the two-wheelers in India.
(Ex-Showroom*): INR 52,407/-
With a first look at the bike, you might feel that the vehicle comes with a high cc and powerful engine. But, it actually comes with a 109.7cc, air-cooled engine that is paired up with a 4-speed transmission and generates a peak torque of 8.7Nm at 5000rpm.
However, in economic conditions, the bike still can achieve a top speed of 90km/h, which is very decent. The braking power of the two-wheeler comes from a combination of drum brakes, which is very common among the bikes below 60000 price range.
For carrying out the suspension duties, Star City Plus comes with telescopic forks at the front and hydraulic shock absorbers at the rear. The suspension system of the bike is known to be quite powerful and can offer you high stability.
Another thing, which prompts most of the people to consider Star Plus as the best bike under 60000, is its fuel efficiency. In proper riding conditions, the two-wheeler can provide you with a mileage of almost 70km/l, which is one of the best in this price segment.
- Comes with a stylish and refreshing design
- The overall fuel efficiency of the two-wheeler is good
- Comfortable riding ergonometric
- The seating position of the bike is superb
- Excellent pickup
- Features an effective suspension system
- 172mm of ground clearance
- Features the coveted electric start option
- Does not come with any disc brake variant
- The speedometer looks a little bit small
- The overall power of the bike is much less than some of its rivals
6. Yamaha Cygnus Ray ZR – bike under 60000
The scooters of the modern era are generally more popular among the females than the males. Thus, to make the males, especially the young ones, more involved in this segment, Yamaha has recently launched the Cygnus Ray ZR. The newest variant of the scooter comes with three different graphic editions, which are- MotoGP edition, Street Rally edition, and the Dark Knight edition.
(Ex-Showroom*): INR 59,285/-
In terms of overall appearance, Cygnus Ray ZR looks quite similar to its sibling, Ray Z. However, when talking about styling, ZR looks much more aggressive and fashionable than Z. The front side of the two-wheeler features a revamped headlight, which is quite big and provides a nice amount of illumination.
Unlike the older variant, the handlebar of the Cygnus ZR is also large and looks somewhat glossier. However, the meter console of the scooter has still been kept analog, which looks old and outdated.
For drawing the energy to run, Yamaha Cygnus Ray ZR uses a 113cc, blue core technology-infused engine, which is mated with a powerful CVT transmission system. Thus, at high speed, the motor can generate a maximum power of 7bhp and a torque of 8Nm.
As one of the best scooters in India, Cygnus Ray ZR comes with telescopic forks and mono-shock absorbers to carry out the suspension duties. For braking, the entry-level version of the scooter features two drum units, one at the front and the other at the rear. However, if you wish to spend a little more money, then you can also get a front disc brake.
- The braking system of the scooter is quite efficient
- Comes with a unique yet beautiful design
- Smooth throttle response
- The scooter is quite easy to ride through the city traffic
- Comfortable seating position and riding ergonometric
- Compared to its rivals, the overall mileage of the scooter is not that good
- The braking system of the vehicle lacks the required power
- Misses out on a fuel indicator
Check Our Other Amazing Listings
7. Honda CB Shine – bike under 60000
When talking about overall performance and fuel efficiency, Honda CB Shine is, undoubtedly, the best bike under 60000. For the same reasons, most of the people also consider this two-wheeler to be the best 125cc bike in India.
The main factor behind this amazing performance and efficiency is the Honda CN Shine’s 124.7cc engine, which produces 10.12bhp of power and 10.54Nm of torque. Thus, the bike will not only provide you with a decent pickup and high top speed but also a subtle mileage and riding experience.
(Ex-Showroom*): INR 57,094/-
Also, as the motor of the bike is mated with an efficient gearbox, it runs quite smoothly even when you are driving it at high speed or on challenging road conditions.
As one of the Honda bikes under 60000, CB Shine comes with a robust build and looks very stylish with the new graphics. Along with this, the two-wheeler also gets a 3D emblem of Honda, which looks quite glossy and fashionable.
Honda has also added a dual-tone pillion grab rail and an exclusive side cowl to make their bike look more appealing and attractive.
However, like most of the two-wheelers in our list of best bikes under 60000, Honda CB Shine comes with a few drawbacks, such as a poorly-designed meter console. It is also a little pricey than its rivals.
- Like most of the Honda bikes, this one also comes with a robust structure
- The engine of the bike offers a smooth ride through the city
- The suspension setup of the bike is very effective
- Good pickup and decent speed for a commuter bike
- Features tubeless tires which provide a nice amount of grip and balance
- The bike looks somewhat outdated
- Misses out on numerous modern features, such as LED DRLs and digital meter cluster
8. Hero Passion Pro 110 – bike under 60000
Hero has a lot of bikes in the commuter segment, which provides not only excellent performance but also fantastic mileage. However, if you are looking to choose the best one among them, then the Hero Passion Pro 110 will be the best option for you.
The latest version of Passion Pro 110 comes with numerous new features that the older ones lacked. Among these, one of the best things is its transmission system, which consists of telescopic front forks and adjustable hydraulic rear shock absorbers.
(Ex-Showroom*): INR 56,100/-
Other than this, you will also get sizeable 18-inch alloy wheels, which are quite effective and provide an excellent grip on any road. However, for drawing power, Passion Pro 110 features the same 109.15cc engine, just like its predecessors.
Also, like some other Hero bikes under 60000, this one’s engine is mated with a 4-speed gearbox, which improves its overall stability and smoothness.
Nevertheless, with the help of the transmission system and motor, Passion Pro 110 can offer a decent mileage of 60km/l.
As of now, the bike has been launched in two variants. One of these comes with two drum brakes for braking, and the other features a combination of disc and drum units. Unlike its previous versions, the new Passion Pro also features a semi-digital instrument cluster, which consists of a fuel gauge, odometer, and a trip meter.
- Servicing and maintenance cost is quite low
- The engine of the bike is quite fuel-efficient
- Comes with comfortable riding ergonometric
- The overall appearance of the bike is quite decent
- Offers nice handling
- Does not weigh much (117kg)
- Features the exclusive electric start option
- Vibrations can be felt while riding the bike at a higher speed
- Misses out on tubeless tires
9. Honda Aviator – bike under 60000
By launching the Honda Aviator, the Japanese company has tried to attract both the male and the female audience. Thus, the latest variant of this scooter comes with an exciting design, new color schemes, and exclusive features.
However, like most of the Honda bikes below 60000rupees, Honda Aviator also features a 109.19cc engine that is mated up with a CVT gearbox.
(Ex-Showroom*): INR 57,096/-
It also comes with the same suspension system, which consists of telescopic forks and mono-shock absorbers, like most of the bikes under 50000 to 60000. But, with this scooter, you will get a disc brake option that is quite uncommon not only among the scooters but also the bikes in this price range.
One of the best things about the new Honda Aviator is its redesigned headlight, which provides excellent illumination, even during the nighttime. Along with the headlamp, the scooter also gets a brand new heat shield and two robust hooks for hanging bags.
Like most of the other scooters in this price range, Aviator comes with a lot of new modern features. Among them, the exclusive electric start option is one of the most essential elements, which most of the Honda bikes under 60000 lacks. Other than this, Honda Aviator also gets a semi-digital meter cluster that looks quite stylish and appealing.
- Under-seat space of the two-wheeler is large
- Comes with comfortable dimensions
- The engine of the scooter is quite smooth and potent
- Stylish design and appealing appearance
- Features a mobile charging socket and GPS Navigation system
- Offers decent mileage
- Balancing issues might occur when riding at a high speed
- In comparison to its rivals, the scooter is a bit heavy
10. Bajaj Discover 125 – bike under 60000
Almost all the bikes of Bajaj’s Discover series, the Discover 125 is known to be the most popular and one of the best two-wheelers you can get without paying more than 60000. In terms of design, the bike looks somewhat similar to the other bikes of this series.
However, to make it appear a little different and unique, Bajaj has added two powerful LED DRL headlights and tail lamps. As the best bike under 60000, Discover 125 comes with two different variants. The first version of the bike comes with two 130mm drum units for braking, and the second one comes with the rare disc-drum combination.
(Ex-Showroom*): INR 53,811/-
Both of these variants are equipped with the Bajaj’s Combined Braking System. Nevertheless, if you still decide to buy the disc variant, then you would have to spend a little more money.
Bajaj Discover 125 is the Bajaj’s most powerful bike in the Discover series. It comes with a 124.5cc, air-cooled, single-cylinder engine, which is capable of churning out 11ps of power and 11Nm of torque.
As one of the best bikes in India under 60000, Discover 125 also features a 5-speed gearbox that takes care of the transmission duties. Like most of the Bajaj bikes, the Discover 125, too, comes with comfortable dimensions.
Thus, no matter what is your height, you will be able to handle the bike without any issues. The two-wheeler also comes with an ample wheelbase and a decent ground clearance. So, if you wish to, you can even ride this bike on any road conditions.
- One of the most powerful bikes in this price segment
- Very fuel-efficient
- Eye-catching appearance
- Because of being lightweight, the bike offers excellent handling
- Nice pickup and throttle response
- Has a disc brake variant
- Misses out on engine kill switch
- The motor of the bike tends to vibrate at higher speeds
- Lacks an all-digital meter console
11. Hero Glamour – bike under 60000
As its name suggests, Hero Glamour is indeed the most glamorous-looking bike in this list of the best bikes under 60000.One of the main things, which make it look aesthetically exquisite, is its multi-colored graphics that are used on its body. The dual-tone front mudguard is yet another thing that improves its looks by a mile.
(Ex-Showroom*): INR 59,950/-
However, if you compare it with the other Hero bikes under 60000, you will not find any difference at all. Like most of the other low-cost two-wheelers of the company, Hero Glamour, too, features the same 4-speed transmission system and suspension setup.
The only thing that is different than the others is its124.7cc engine, which generates a maximum power of 9.1ps and a peak torque of 10.35Nm. Solely because of this powerful motor, the bike can achieve a top speed of 90km/h and provide a mileage of 56km/l.
Like most of the top 10 bikes in India under 60000, Hero Glamour is also available in two variants. The entry-level version of the two-wheeler features two 130mm drum units for braking.
The other one comes with a disc brake at the front and a disc brake at the rear. So, naturally, in terms of braking, the second variant is much more efficient than the first. However, as this version features a disc brake, it costs a little bit more than the entry-level model.
- The bike comes with an appealing appearance and design
- Features a detailed semi-digital meter console
- The riding ergonometric of the bike is quite comfortable
- Price is a lot lower than its close rivals and competitors
- One of the best bike under 60000 in India, in terms of city riding
- The bike is quite lightweight
- Low-maintenance cost
- The tubeless tires provide a nice amount of grip and balance
- The fuel-efficiency of the two-wheeler could have been a lot better
- The transmission system of the bike is not that efficient
12. Honda Dio – bike under 60000
Even though being one of the oldest scooter models of Honda, the Honda Dio is still very popular among the Indian people. Thus, to keep things interesting, Honda has launched the scooter numerous times with various cosmetic updates.
Thus, naturally, the latest version of the scooter also features a lot of new elements and fresh paint schemes. Cosmetic updates at the front of the two-wheeler include two large headlights and an LED strip that is placed on the handlebar.
(Ex-Showroom*): INR 53,777/-
The rear part of the bike has also been revamped and now features a redesigned taillight. Other than these, it also comes with a much wider seat, a charging socket, and a semi-digital instrument cluster.
However, like most of the 110cc bikes below 60000, the new Honda Dio also features the same 109.19cc engine that generates 8.91Nm of torque and 8bhp of power. With this robust motor, the scooter can achieve a top speed of 83km/h, which is quite decent for a commuter two-wheeler. It can also offer a mileage of 49km/l when running on economic conditions.
To improve the stability of the two-wheeler, Honda has also added tubeless tires with it. Wheels of this scooter are known to provide an excellent balance and stability as they come with a size of 10 inches.
The latest version of Honda Dio features nine different color variants, each of which looks equally glamorous and exquisite. The main competitors of the scooter in this price segment are Suzuki Let’s, Yamaha Ray ZR, and TVS Scooty Zest.
- The scooter is known to provide an excellent mileage
- It is quite easy to maintain
- Decent service network
- Equipped with Combination Braking System (CBS), which is very efficient
- The two-wheeler is quite lightweight which further improves its handling as well as stability
- Comes with an exclusive design
- Features numerous color variants
- Does not feature telescopic forks and alloy wheels
- The pillion seat is quite small and sturdy
- The front side of the floorboard feels a little bit uncomfortable
13. Hero Passion Xpro – bike under 60000
Hero Passion X Pro is one of the latest variants of Hero’s popular Passion lineup and comes with 109.15cc, air-cooled engine. Like most of the other Hero bikes under 60000, this bike, too, comes with a bikini fairing and uses a large headlight set.
Along with this, Passion Xpro also features high-quality palm grips, a pass light, and a switchgear system. The bike is now available in 4 different color schemes and two braking variants.
(Ex-Showroom*): INR 57,200/-
As mentioned before, the new Passion Xpro comes with a 109.15cc engine that is mated up with a 4-speed gearbox. Together, this system can produce a maximum power of 8.6bhp and a peak torque of 5500rpm.
With this powerful engine, Passion Xpro can reach from 0km/h to 60km/h within only 2.49 seconds. The claimed top speed and mileage of the bike are respectively 88km/h and 68km/l.
The overall ride quality of the bike is somewhat good as it features telescopic forks and hydraulic shock absorbers to carry out the suspension duties. To improve the overall balance of the two-wheeler, even more, Hero has also added tubeless tires with it.
As one of the best bikes under 60000, Passion Xpro features both kick start as well as the optional self-start.
- The maintenance cost of the bike quite low
- Excellent service network
- The engine of the bike is smooth yet powerful
- Comes with a disc brake variant which quite rare in this price range
- The overall design of the two-wheeler looks very bold and sporty
- Features tubeless tires that offer excellent grip and balance
- The bike is prone to vibrate when it is being ridden on at a higher speed
- The overall ride quality of the two-wheeler could have been better
14. Honda Activa i – bike under 60000
The Honda Activa i is the newest model and one of the three scooters of Honda’s Activa series, which are sold in India. As with this vehicle, Honda mainly tried to target the youth generation; they have added a few tweaks here and there to make it look more stylish and elegant.
(Ex-Showroom*): INR 51,813/-
As of now, they have released their entry-level scooter in four different color schemes, each of which looks quite decent and elegant. When talking about features, Honda Activa i has borrowed a few of them, such as 4-in-1 lock and CBS, from its older sibling Activa 5G. Along with CBS, the scooter also comes with an equalizer, which provides more balance and stability to the rider.
Like most of the 100cc Honda bikes under 60000, Honda Activa i, too, gets the power of running from a 109.19cc, single-cylinder engine. At its full potential, the motor can generate 8.03ps of power and 8.94Nm of torque.
A dual-tone meter cluster, a stylish muffler protector, and a mobile charging socket are some other features that will surely make you fall in love with this two-wheeler.
To make this engine work more efficiently, Honda has paired it up with a CVT gearbox. With the combination of these two, Activa i can achieve a top speed of 83km/h, in economic conditions, quite comfortably.
- Weighs much less than some of the other models of Activa
- The engine of the scooter is quite powerful and efficient
- Comes with a comfortable seating position
- Sports a robust build and structure
- Decent service network
- Features the coveted Combined Braking System that improves the overall efficiency of the braking system
- The suspension setup of the two-wheeler could have been a lot better
- Lacks some of the much-required modern features, such as LED headlight
15. TVS Wego – bike under 60000
As one of the oldest models TVS, the Wego was recently revamped by the manufacturing company. Thus, as expected, the latest version comes with fresh color schemes and a few innovative elements. It features a glossy muffler guard, an all-digital speedometer, black alloy wheels, and a mobile charging socket.
Other than these, the scooter also comes with 16 liters of under-seat storage and an external fuel-filler. Unlike most of the 110cc motorcycles in India, the TVS Wego comes with a BS4-compliant 109.7cc, air-cooled engine.
(Ex-Showroom*): INR 52,162/-
At its full potential, the motor can generate a maximum power of 8bhp and a peak torque of 8Nm. Also, because of being mated with a CVT transmission system, the scooter can achieve a mileage of 62km/l.
Because of being built under-bone frame, Wego comes with a height of 1115mm, a width of 640mm, and a length of 1834mm. Thus, even if you have an average height, you will be able to ride this scooter quite comfortably.
Along with this, the two-wheeler also comes with a large wheelbase to provide a better balance and stability.
The scooter gets the stopping power from two drum units, which are placed on either side. For handling the suspension duties, TVS Wego features telescopic front forks and hydraulic dampers, which are quite common among the best bikes in India under 60000.
- Features larger and broader wheels which offer a better grip and stability
- Because of being lightweight, the scooter is quite easy to handle as well as maneuver
- Comes with an external filler cap that increases the vehicle’s overall convenience
- Looks quite stylish and glamorous
- The engine of the vehicle is quite smooth and potent
- Its service reach is somewhat limited
- Misses out on a lot of modern features
So, these are some of the best bikes under 60000, which you can find on the Indian two-wheeler market. If you have read the whole article thoroughly, then you have seen that each of these vehicles is unique in their way.
But, if you still have some questions or need more information regarding the top 10 bikes in India under 60000 then you can also refer to some of our other lists with best bikes under 50000 and best bikes under 70000.
- Best 125cc Bikes in India
- 14 Best Bikes Under 70000 in India
- 14 Best Bikes under 1.5 Lakhs in India
- 14 Best 150cc Bikes in India
- 16 Best Bikes Under 1 Lakh
- 20 Best Bikes Under 2 Lakhs
- 12 Best Bikes Under 80000 in India
- 10 Cheapest Bikes in India
- 12 Best Bikes Under 50000 in India
- Best Engine Oil for Bikes
- Best Helmets in India under 2000, 3000, 5000 & 10000
* All prices mentioned are Ex-showroom New Delhi prices and are subject to change. Prices may also vary according to your city and location.