Under 2 Lakh in India
If you are a lover of bikes, then you might already know that the Indian two-wheeler market is one of the largest in the world. Due to this reason, it becomes very tough for people to choose a bike, especially the expensive ones that suit both their style and passion.
However, if you know the amount that you are want to invest and are thinking about making a shortlist, then the job might become quite easy for you.
In this article, we will be talking about the best bikes under 2 lakh in India to help those people who are looking for a picture-perfect ride. Nevertheless, this list has a lot of information about features as well as the pros and cons of different types of bikes.
So, if you are thinking to find the bike that suits both your personality and style, then make sure to read the whole article as thoroughly as possible.
Which are the Best Bikes Under 2 lakh?
1. KTM 200 Duke – Bike under 2 lakh
When talking about the most stylish two-wheeler under the segment of the best bike under 2 lakh, probably nothing else can beat the KTM 200 Duke.
The bike comes with a robust 199.5cc engine, which can produce a maximum torque of 19.5 Nm and 25 PS of power.
Furthermore, the two-wheeler also features a 6-speed manually-operated gearbox, which boosts its overall efficiency even more. However, the bike seat’s sturdiness might cause a little bit of discomfort if you are riding on it for a long time.
(Ex-showroom*): INR 1.6 Lakhs
Another feature, which makes this bike to be one of the Top 10 bikes in India, is the single-channel Anti-braking System. This feature is quite efficient and can help you to ride the bike comfortably even on the challenging surfaces.
The two-wheeler also comes with three different glossy colour schemes, which are white, orange, and black. The capacity of the fuel tank of KTM 200 Duke is 10.5 litres.
- Comes with a unique lightweight design
- One of the most affordable two-wheeler in the segment
- Features a digital instrumental console
- The engine is quite powerful and efficient
- Can provide an optimum handling experience
- Great mileage
- Small fuel tank, the bike requires a lot more refills than its rivals
- The engine tends to get hotter in traffic and warm weather
2. Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals
Born to rule almost any kind of road, the Royal Enfield Classic 350 is one of those bikes, which can help you to become the king of the streets.
This bike comes with a powerful 346cc single-cylinder engine, which can produce 28 Nm of torque and 20.07 PS of Power. However, this is not the only thing that makes the two-wheeler one of the top 10 bikes in India.
(Ex-showroom*): INR 1.64 Lakhs
The bike can also provide you with an excellent mileage of 40.8 kmpl, which is quite rare among the high cc bikes. The engine of the bike is mated with a five-speed gearbox, which improves its overall efficiency even more.
It also features a dual-channel ABS, telescopic front forks and dual-spring rear suspension to help the rider to ride on any surface.
As of now, the Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals is available in 7 different colour schemes.
- Authentic colour and designing
- Powerful engine, the bike can be driven even in the challenging terrains such as mountains and slopes
- Comfortable seat and excellent riding position
- Offers the coveted electric start feature
- Brilliant handlebar to provide a unique and improved handgrip
- Amazing headlight
- It is quite heavy as well as expensive
- Lacks the much-required 6th gear
- Can be unstable while the rider is riding the bike on high speed
3. KTM 250 Duke – Bike under 2 lakh
To fill up the void between 200cc and 390cc range bikes in India, KTM introduced the KTM 250 Duke in the year of 2017. The bike comes with a lot of amazing features and equipment, like the fuel tank, which is similar to the Duke 390.
The tank of the bike is quite big and can carry up to 13.5 litres of fuel. This feature helps to increase the fuel efficiency of the two-wheeler. The bike also comes with a conventional-looking headlamp, which is paired with a halogen bulb to offer a more powerful light.
(Ex-showroom*): INR 1.79 Lakhs
KTM 250 Duke is powered by a 248.8cc single-cylinder engine, which can produce 24 Nm of torque at 7500 rpm and 30 PS power at 9000 rpm. However, this two-wheeler features the MRF Revz tires, which are known to be a little bit less efficient than the Metzelers.
The bike is now available in three different colour schemes, which is quite rare among the bikes in this segment.
- Comes with a large fuel tank which improves the fuel efficiency
- Features mounted exhaust on the same side to reduce the number of pops
- Fantastic design and excellent colour combination makes it eye-catching
- Can be driven quite comfortably even in the high traffic conditions because of the slipper clutch
- The bike is quite heavy because of the same-sided mounted exhaust
- Features a backdated instrument console
- Seat height is quite high
4. Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X
Considered to be one of the best bikes under 2 lakhs, the Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X is manufactured especially for the younger generation. Because of this reason, the bike comes with aesthetically beautiful colours and designs.
Also, rather than featuring the conventional steel rims, Thunderbird 350X comes with black alloy wheels with nine spokes. This helps the bike to be much more sturdy, practical as well as eye-catching.
(Ex-showroom*): INR 1.64 Lakhs
Also, unlike any other models of Royal Enfield, Thunderbird 350X features tubeless tires to reduce the risk of puncture.
The two-wheeler is powered by a single-cylinder, air-cooled, four-stroke engine, which can produce a maximum torque of 28 Nm at 4000 rpm and 19.8 PS of power at 5250 rpm.
The engine has also been paired up with a 5-speed gearbox to improve the overall efficiency of the bike. However, unlike a few other good bikes,the Thunderbird does not feature the Anti-braking System.
- Features tubeless tires which help to reduce the risk of puncture
- Incredible mileage and excellent overall performance
- Features a classy and authentic look
- Offers a much more stable ride
- Comes with a weight of 195 kg that can cause a lot of problems while riding the bike in challenging conditions
- Suspension set up is quite stiff
- Does not feature Anti-lock Braking System
5. Royal Enfield Classic Gunmetal Grey
Considered as one of the top bikes in India, the Royal Enfield Classic is one of those bikes, which are boosting the overall sale of Royal Enfield.
One of the best features of this two-wheeler is its exquisite retro design, which consists of a round headlamp, clocks, and mirrors.
Like some other bikes, Royal Enfield Classic also comes with a carbureted single-cylinder, air-cooled engine, which can produce a maximum power of 19.8 bhp at 5250 rpm.
(Ex-showroom*): INR 1.56 Lakhs
It can also generate a peak torque of 28 Nm at 4000 rpm, which makes the bike one of the most robust two-wheelers in its segment.
Furthermore, Royal Enfield Classic also features a transistorized coil ignition system, which is known to be quite efficient.
Other than these, the bike also comes with a dual spring rear suspension and telescopic forks at the front. The brake setup of the vehicle consists of a disc at the rear and the front.
- Comes with a powerful engine that can produce a high amount of torque
- Provides many comfortable ergonomics
- Classy and conventional design
- The seating position is very comfortable
- Excellent mileage and brilliant performance
- Maintenance price is quite high
- Can cause vibrations when riding on high speeds
- Comes with only a single colour
6. Honda CBR250R – Bike under 2 lakh
Are you looking for an exquisite-looking sports bike that also comes with a sturdy structure? Then, you must check out the Honda CBR250R. The bike features a robust liquid-cooled engine, which can produce up to 22.9 Nm of torque and 26.15 bhp of power.
Because of this powerful engine, the bike can reach a top speed of 145 kmph. The motor has been paired up with a 6-speed gearbox, which helps to improve the overall efficiency of the bike.
(Ex-showroom*): INR 1.65 Lakhs
The Honda CBR also comes with the much-required Anti-braking System and a Combined braking System. Because of these features, most of the Indian riders consider this two-wheeler to be the best bike under 2 lakh.
This bike is recently remodelled; the bike has experienced two changes, which are – an LED headlight and BS4 compliant. After being rebuilt, the bike is now available in two different colours, green and orange.
The braking system of the bike consists of a 296mm disc at the front and 220mm disc at the rear.
- Comes with dual-tone colours which makes the bike look very elegant and beautiful
- Features a long and comfortable seat which helps to improve the riding experience by a mile
- Reaching the peak acceleration is very easy because of the swift throttle response and effortless gear adjustment
- Comes with an exclusive instrument console system with unique LED indicators
- One of the most expensive two-wheelers in the segment
- It is available in only three colour variants
7. Bajaj Dominar 400  – Bike under 2 lakh
Like the name of the bike suggests, the brand new Bajaj Dominar is created to dominate any road. The two-wheeler is powered by a single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine, which can produce a maximum power of 40 PS and a peak torque of 35 Nm.
The company claims that this robust engine can help the bike to achieve 100 kmph from 0 kmph within just 7.1 seconds. Other than this, the two-wheeler also comes with the twin-barrel exhaust feature, which is quite rare among the bikes under 2 lakhs.
(Ex-showroom*): INR 1,90,002/-
Bajaj Dominar 400 is equipped with a twin channel Anti-braking System and 320 mm front disc brake to provide a high-quality braking performance to the riders. Furthermore, the bike also features upside-down forks at the front, which helps the riders to handle the bike properly.
Thus, if you are looking for a bike that provides excellent handling as well as an improved riding experience, then, Bajaj Dominar would be the perfect option for you.
- Excellent performance and amazing mileage
- Comes with an advanced split instrument console
- Features a dual-channel anti-braking system which helps the riders to control the bike with ease, even on rough surfaces
- Comes with a slip clutch which prevents the loss of torque in gearshifts
- Consists of a powerful automatic LED headlamp
- Like almost any other bike under this segment, it also weighs quite a lot
- Does not come with any USD fork
- The fuel tank is quite small
- Only three colour variants available in the market
8. Jawa Forty Two – Bike under 2 lakh
Manufactured and distributed by the famous Czech company Jawa Moto, Jawa Forty Two is another bike that is adored by many of the Indian riders.
One of the biggest reasons behind this adoration is the price tag, which is quite lower than some other two-wheelers in the best bike under 2 lakh segments.
Another reason is the exquisite classic design of the bike, which it has achieved because of the large fuel tank and the round headlight.
(Ex-showroom*): INR 1,55,000/-
The Jawa Forty Two features a single-cylinder, liquid-cooled, 4-stroke engine. It can achieve a maximum power of 27 bhp and a maximum torque of 28 Nm.
A 6-speed gearbox has also been paired up with this motor to provide more stability and control. Furthermore, like some other 300cc bikes, it also comes with the exclusive twin exhaust system.
Another fantastic feature of the Jawa Forty Two is its excellent fuel tank capacity, which also increases the overall fuel efficiency of the two-wheeler. The bike is now available in 6 different colours.
- Comes with an amazing style and design
- Potent engine
- Features the dual exhaust system
- Comes with a retro-style single pod console
- Can offer a brilliant top speed
- Features six gears
- Less number of dealerships in India
- Does not come with the kick-start feature
- Does not feature the much-required rear disc brake
9. KTM RC 200 – Bike under 2 lakh
When talking about the bikes below 2 lakhs, how can anyone forget the excellent KTM RC 200? The bike is powered by a 199.5cc 1-cylinder, four-stroke engine, which can produce a maximum power of 25 bhp and a torque of 19.5 Nm.
Like some other motorcycles above, this two-wheeler’s engine is also paired up with a 6-speed gearbox to improve its overall efficiency.
(Ex-showroom*): INR 1.88 Lakhs
The braking system of the bike consists of discs at the front and the rear. However, it does not come with the coveted Anti-brake System. The bike also features the brand new MRF tires, which are known to offer a good grip on the road.
Some of the main features of the bike include a twin-projector headlight, LED rear lamps, a large seat, a heavyweight fuel tank and LED brake lamps, etc.
- Provides a much better engine performance than a lot of other bikes in this segment
- Comes with an aesthetically exquisite look and design
- The bike is comparatively lightweight which helps it to sprint quite faster than the other two-wheelers in this segment
- Features an advanced digital instrument console
- One of the best bikes for the race tracks
- One of the most robust dealership network in India
- The seat for the pillion is quite small and can cause discomfort in long runs
- City rides, especially if confronted with traffics, can be quite uncomfortable
- Only two different colour variants are available
10. Yamaha Fazer 25 – Bike under 2 lakh
Yes, you thought it correctly. The Yamaha Fazer 25 is indeed the faired version of the old FZ25. Because of this reason, both bikes generally share almost the same parts.
If you are an avid bike lover, then you might also notice that the designs of both the bikes are quite the same. However, the only difference between both bikes is fairing.
The fairing of the bike, which consists of a classy-looking LED headlamp, makes the bike look quite more prominent and stylish. The headlight comes with two LED lamps positioned at either side.
(Ex-showroom*): INR 1,44,680/-
The bike also features the split seating system, LED rear light and dual horns. An LCD instrument cluster shows the fuel economy, clock and, trip meters of the bike.
Yamaha Fazer 25 is powered by a 249cc, oil-cooled, fuel-injected, single-cylinder motor, which produces a maximum of 20 bhp power and 20 Nm of torque. The engine is paired up with a 5-speed gearbox, which helps to improve the overall stability of the bike.
Because of the large fuel tank, the bike can also be used for touring or covering a long distance.
- Provides an amazing mileage of 40kmpl
- Comes with a robust build quality which makes it quite durable
- It is extremely lightweight which makes the handling of the bike a lot easier
- Dealership network is robust
- Available in only two colour shades
- The headlight features two inefficient LED lamps
- Lacks sixth gear and liquid cooling
- Shallow ground clearance
11. Jawa Standard – Bike under 2 lakh
The Jawa Moto Company had returned in the Indian two-wheeler market with two bikes, Jawa Forty Two, which we have mentioned earlier, and Jawa Standard.
Among these two variants, the Jawa Standard looks more traditional and old school. However, that is what makes the bike look classy and more elegant than a lot of other bikes in the less than 2 lakh segment.
The Jawa Standard runs with a 293cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder engine, which can produce a maximum power of 27 bhp and maximum torque of 28 Nm.
(Ex-showroom*): INR 1.79 Lakhs
Like a few other bikes in the list, it also comes with a 6-speed gearbox, which improves the stability and the working rate of the engine. In proper condition, the bike can provide a mileage of 37.5 kmpl, which is quite high for a 300cc bike.
Like its counterpart, the Jawa Standard also comes with a round-looking headlamp and fashionable handlebars with mirrors.
- One of the most fuel-efficient bike in the segment
- The throttle response of the bike is amazing
- Provides a much comfortable seating and riding position
- High-performance engine
- Robust build structure and exquisite retro design
- Powerful headlight
- Can achieve a top speed of 135 kmph when riding on a smoother surface
- Lacks a few of the modern features
- While sprinting on a high speed, the engine might vibrate
- Riding can be a little bit of problematic when going through busy roads
12. Royal Enfield Bullet 500 – Bike under 2 lakh
Are you a fan of the wonderful design of the 1950s iconic Bullet 350? If your answer is yes, then checking out the Royal Enfield Bullet 500 is a must for you.
The modern Bullet 500 features a 499cc air-cooled single-cylinder engine, which is capable of producing a maximum power of 26.5 bhp power at 5100 rpm.
The powerful motor can also generate a torque of 40.9 Nm at 3800 rpm. Like many other bikes in this list, the power of the bike is transmitted through a highly efficient 5-speed gearbox.
Another feature, which makes it one of the top 10 bikes in India, is its highly capable braking system. It consists of a 280mm disc brake at the front and a sturdy brake at the rear portion.
(Ex-showroom*): INR 2.02 lakhs
It features the Anti-braking System, which helps to improve the efficiency of the two-wheeler’s braking system by a mile.
The bike can also help you to enjoy the electric start feature and a mileage of 33 kmpl. The fuel tank capacity of the bike is 13.5 litres, which is quite a lot for a bike 500cc bike.
Royal Enfield Bullet 500 is now available in two different colour variants, which are- black and forest green.
- Excellent mileage and powerful engine
- The braking system is very efficient
- If riding in the perfect condition, the bike can offer up to 110 kmph
- Features the much needed anti-braking system
- Comes with a weight of 193 kg
- Available in only two colours
- Quite pricey
13. Royal Enfield Classic 350
If you have been dealing with the two-wheelers for a long time, then you may already have heard the name of the Royal Enfield Classic 350. Considered to be one of the best bikes under 2 lakh, the bike comes with an exquisite retro design, which makes its overall looks much more appealing.
The two-wheeler is powered by a 346cc air-cooled engine, which can generate a maximum power of 20 PS and a maximum torque of 28 Nm. The bike also comes with a five-speed gearbox, which helps in stabilizing the engine in harsh conditions.
Royal Enfield Classic 350’s suspension setup consists of twin shock absorbers and a telescopic fork. The braking system of the two-wheeler works through a front disc of 280mm, a rear disc of 240mm and a dual-channel ABS.
(Ex-showroom*): INR 1.46 Lakhs
One of the significant drawbacks of the two-wheeler is its weight of 192 kg. Because of being heavyweight, it becomes very tough for the riders to handle the bike in critical conditions.
Also, if you are thinking to use this bike for touring purposes, then you might get disappointed as the tank capacity of the bike is only 13.5 litres.
- The seating position is quite comfortable
- Vintage looks and classy design
- Potent engine
- Comes with the Anti-braking System
- Can provide amazing riding experience because of smooth pick-ups
- Available in four different colours
- The transmission system is quite unresponsive
- Comes with a lot of weight
- Harsh sounding vibrations can also occur during longer rides
14. KTM RC 125 – Bike under 2 lakh
The next bike on our top 20 list is the KTM RC 125, which is both manufactured and distributed by the Austrian company KTM.
The design of the bike has been inspired by the company’s most popular bike KTM RC16. Thus, you will be able to find a lot of similarities between them, such as the steel trellis frame, triple clamp handlebar, and upside-down forks, etc.
The bike also comes with a fully digital instrument console and a powerful twin projector headlamps.
(Ex-showroom*): INR 1.29 – 1.32 Lakhs
However, the part, which makes the bike one of the top bikes in India, is its engine. The bike runs with a 124.7cc liquid-cooled 1-cylinder engine, which is capable of generating a maximum power of 14.3 bhp and a torque of 12 Nm.
The motor is paired with 6-speed gearbox for improving efficiency. The braking system of the bike consists of a 300mm disc at the front and a 230mm disc at the rear. A single-channel ABS has also been added to assist the braking system.
- Unmatchable braking system and setup
- Potent and refined engine
- Offers excellent handling
- Can be ridden even on the challenging surfaces and traffic
- High-quality headlamps
- Provides an excellent mileage of 41.3 kmpl
- Lightweight and brilliant ground clearance
- The fuel tank is quite small and can only hold 10 litres of fuel
- Riding positions seems to be too aggressive
15. Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 – Bike under 2 lakh
When making an exclusive list on the best bikes under 2 lakhs, it is almost impossible to ignore the Suzuki Gixxer SF 250. The bike comes with a 249cc, 4-stroke, oil-cooled, single-cylinder engine, which can generate a maximum power of 26.5 ps at 9000 rpm and a peak torque of 22.6 Nm at 7500 rpm.
A 6-speed gearbox handles the transmission duties of the bike. The two-wheeler is known to be capable of achieving a mileage of 38.5 kmpl.
In terms of design and styling, Gixxer SF 250 comes with a sleek and appealing look. The overall look of the bike is further complemented by the clip-on handlebars, split-seat design, and a classy looking LED taillight.
(Ex-showroom*): INR 1,70,655/-
Other than these, the vehicle also features a digital instrument console, grab rails and a dual-barrel exhaust. The braking system of the two-wheeler consists of a 300mm front disc and a rear disc. A dual-channel Anti-braking System further complements the system.
The capacity of the fuel tank of Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 is 12 litres, which is quite good for a 250cc bike.
- The engine of the bike is very efficient and quite easy to control
- The riding position of the bike is comfortable, which makes the two-wheeler perfect for longer rides
- For a 250cc bike, fuel efficiency is quite satisfying
- Offers an excellent mileage of 38.5 kmpl
- More expensive than its rivals
- The bike comes with a weight of 161 kg
- Does not feature LED indicators
16. Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350
Among all the bikes that have been mentioned in the list, the Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 is probably the oldest model yet.
The bike was first launched in the Indian market in the year 2009 and was remodelled in 2012. Because of the remodelling, the two-wheeler had gotten a fuel tank with the shape of a teardrop, a large headlamp, and fully digital instruments.
In addition to this, Thunderbird 350 also got an exquisite LED taillight, which has improved look of the bike.
(Ex-showroom*): INR 1.57 Lakhs
The two-wheeler runs with a 346cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled, four-stroke engine, which is capable of producing a maximum power of 19.8 bhp at 5250 rpm.
The bike can also generate a maximum torque of 28 Nm at 4000 rpm. With this powerful engine, the Thunderbird 350 also features a 5-speed gearboxfor transmission duties.
One of the significant drawbacks of the bike is its weight of 197 kg. Because of this reason, it becomes very tough for the riders to manage the bike properly.
- Comes with an excellent ground clearance of 135mm
- High fuel tank capacity which also boosts the overall fuel efficiency of the bike
- Very comfortable for the long rides because of the seating position
- Brilliant service network
- Features a powerful headlamp
- The bike is quite heavy which can cause a problem with handling for the riders
- Brakes are not that efficient
- The engine is known to cause vibrations
- Lacks the 6th gear
17. Suzuki Gixxer 250 – Bike under 2 lakh
Are you looking for a great bike under 2 lakhswith a lot of exclusive features and a macho look? Then, you should check out the Suzuki Gixxer 250. The bike comes with the classy LED taillight and split-seat design, which helps to add a touch of sportiness to the overall look of it.
Other than these, the two-wheeler also features Gixxer’s exclusive dual-muffler exhaust and a brand new fully-digital instrument console just like its counterpart, the Gixxer SF 250.
The bike gets the power to sprint from its 249cc single-cylinder, fuel-injected, four-stroke engine, which can generate 26 bhp of power at 9000 rpm and 22.6 Nm of torque at 7000 rpm.
(Ex-showroom*): INR 1.71 Lakhs
A six-speed gearbox has been paired up with it to make it more stable and efficient. The two-wheeler is equipped with Suzuki Oil Cooling System, which was developed specifically to reduce the temperature of the engine.
The braking system of the bike is handled by disc brakes at either end and a well-polished dual-channel Anti-braking System.
As of now, the Gixxer 250 is available in only two colors variants, which are metallic matte platinum silver and metallic matte black livery.
- Excellent bike for everyday use as it comes with comfortable ergonometric
- Brilliant handling
- Very swift in changing directions
- Comes with a dual-channel ABS
- Equipped with six gears
- Features the electric start system
- Fuel tank capacity is quite low (only 12 litres)
- Available in only two colour variants
18. Royal Enfield Bullet Trials 350
Among all the other models of Royal Enfield, the Bullet Trails 350 is considered to be the oldest one. The bike was first launched in the year of 1948, and because of numerous reasons, it is still ruling the market of two-wheelers.
The first and the most crucial reason behind the enormous success of the bike is its 346cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled engine. This robust motor is capable of producing a maximum power of 19.8 bhp at 5250 rpm and torque of 28 Nm at 4000 rpm.
Like almost all the other great bikes below 2 lakhs on our list, the Bullet Trials 350 also features a five-speed gearbox.
(Ex-showroom*): INR 1.62 Lakhs
Other than these features, the bike also comes with two quirky handlebars, a luggage rack, a big and round headlamp, and an upswept exhaust. However, the two-wheeler does not feature a pillion seat, which is somewhat disappointing.
The braking system of the bike consists of a 280mm disc at the front and a 240 mm disc at the back.
One of the most significant drawbacks of the bike is its fuel tank, which can only hold 13.5 litres of fuel.
- Excellent engine efficiency
- The tires of the bike offer a fantastic grip on the road
- Can be handled, even in the toughest situations, quite easily
- In favourable conditions, the bike can achieve a mileage of 40kmpl (claimed by ARAI)
- Equipped with a dual-channel ABS
- Comfortable seating position
- Available in only one colour variant (red)
- Heavyweight (weighs 187 kg)
- Comes with only a single seat
- The braking system could be better
19. Mahindra Mojo XT300
If you love those bikes, which come with a rather non-conventional look, then, Mahindra Mojo XT300 is perfect for you. First launched back in 2010, the two-wheeler is considered as one of the best bikes in Indianot only because of its looks but also its features.
Mojo XT300 comes with a 295cc, liquid-cooled engine, which is capable of generating a maximum power of 27 PS and a peak torque of 30 Nm. To improve the efficiency of the engine, the bike has also been equipped with a six-speed gearbox.
A 320mm disc executes the braking at the front and a 240mm disc at the rear end. However, like some other bikes under 2 lakhs on our list, Mojo XT300 does not feature the much-required Anti-braking System.
(Ex-showroom*): INR 1,88,800/-
The fuel tank capacity of this bike is 21 litres, which is quite decent for a 300cc bike. The company claims the motorcycle can achieve a mileage of 25 kmpl when riding on favourable conditions.
However, the weight of the two-wheeler (182 kg) is considered to be a major drawback as it hinders with the handling of the vehicle.
- The engine is potent
- Manufactured by using advanced technologies
- Exquisite design and amazing looks
- Excellent braking system
- Comfortable riding position
- Best for long rides or tours
- Does not feature the Anti-braking System
- Weight of the bike is an issue
- The turning radius is quite large
20. UM Renegade Mojave – Bike under 2 lakh
Manufactured and distributed by the American company UM, the UM Renegade Mojave is the last bike in our ‘best bikes under 2 lakhs’ list. The bike runs on a 279.5cc water-cooled, single-cylinder engine, which is capable of producing 24.8 bhp power at 8500 rpm and 22Nm of torque at 7000 rpm.
A 6-speed gearbox also has been paired up with the engine to improve its stability and efficiency. The suspension of the bike is done by a front hydraulic telescope and a twin hydraulic at the rear.
(Ex-showroom*): INR 1.83 Lakhs
The braking system of UM Renegade Mojave consists of 280mm discs at the front and 130mm drums at the rear part. However, like the previous bike, it also is not equipped with the Anti-braking System.
One of the major plus points of the bike is the capacity of its fuel tank (18 litres). The company also claims that their bike can provide a mileage of 35 kmpl to the riders.
- Features the essential electric fuel-injection technology
- Brilliant seating position
- Best for long tours and journeys
- Provides a fantastic mileage of 35 kmpl
- Fuel tank capacity of 18 litres
- Excellent ground clearance of 200mm
- Weight of the bike can cause some issues with handling
- Does not feature ABS
- Built quality could have been much better
List of Cruiser Bikes in India Under 2 Lakhs:
The cruisers are a type of motorcycles, which were manufactured in the style of the 1930s American machines. The cruisers, which come with a robust engine, better suspension, and reliable brakes, are known as power cruisers.
The cruiser bikes are known to be ideal for both small city rides as well as long-distance tours. Because of this reason, these types of bikes are very famous in the Indian subcontinent.
The cruisers are also very popular among the Indian population because of their robustness and fuel efficiency. However, because of this humongous popularity, many cruiser bike manufacturers have entered the two-wheeler market and have launched a lot of motorcycles.
Among this large number of bikes, one of the most popular vehicles is the Royal Enfield Classic 350. Considered by many as the best cruiser bikes in India under 2 lakhs, this two-wheeler is adored mostly because of its excellent fuel efficiency.
Jawa Forty Two is yet another cruiser bike, which is very popular among the Indian bike lovers. However, the price is of this motorcycle is just a little bit higher than the Royal Enfield Classic 350.
Some other bikes, which also fall under the segment of the best cruiser bikes in India under 2 lakhs are:
1. Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350
One of the best cruisers in terms of fuel efficiency
For more details click here
2. Jawa Standard
One of the best bikes for going on long tours
For more details click here
3. UM Renegade Mojave
Excellent fuel tank capacity and ground clearance
For more details click here
4. Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals
Amazingly comfortable seat and great mileage
For more details click here
The Best Sports Bike Under 2 Lakhs in India:
Almost all the people, especially us Indians, have at least once in our lifetime have dreamt of owning a sports bike. These bikes are known for their stylish looks as well as appealing design, which attracts people of any age group.
However, choosing the bike, which suits both your style and personality, can be quite tough. Also, if you are looking for some exclusive features in your bike, then the job of finding becomes even more difficult.
Thus, to make your job easier, we have come up with a small list of the best sports bike under 2 lakhs in India.
1. Yamaha Fazer 25
One of the best sports bikes in India in terms of mileage. It is also the most affordable model in this list.
For more details click here
2. KTM RC 200
Considered to be one of the best bikes for the race tracks, the KTM RC 200 comes with an excellent look and mouth-watering design. Another plus point of this bike is its weight, which makes it easier for the riders to handle the vehicle.
For more details click here
3. Suzuki Gixxer SF 250
This sports bike comes with a robust engine and amazing braking system. The two-wheeler is also known to provide a mileage 38.5 kmpl to its riders.
For more details click here
4. Honda CBR250R
One of the best features of this bike is its incredible seating position. With this bike, you will also be able to reach peak acceleration quite comfortably because of the excellent throttle response.
For more details click here
5. KTM 250 Duke
In terms of fuel efficiency, this two-wheeler can easily be considered as one of the best sports bikes under 2 lakhs in India. This bike features slipper clutches, which can prove to be quite helpful in the extreme traffic conditions.
For more details click here
The Upcoming Bikes in India under 2 Lakh are:
No matter what kind of bike we have or can afford, we are always looking for new ones in the market. So, like many other people, if you are also curious about the upcoming bikes in India under 2 lakh, then, make sure to check out the following list.
Royal Enfield 250cc
The Royal Enfield Company has been very successful in the 350+cc bike segment in India. Thus, with the Royal Enfield 250cc, they are trying to enter the market of the 250cc motorcycles.
This bike will be running with a robust 250cc engine, which will team up with a 5-speed gearbox. The launch date of the bike is being estimated in early 2020.
TVS Apache RTR 200 4V
The next bike on our list is the TVS Apache RTR 200 4V, which will be featuring an oil-cooled 197.5cc engine.
The braking system of the bike will consist of two disc brakes at either side of the vehicle and a single-channel Anti-braking System. Like the previous bike on this list, the RTR 200 4V is also expected to release in early 2020.
UM Motorcycles Adventure TT
The UM Motorcycles Adventure TT will feature a 279.5cc fuel-injected engine, which will be pairing up with a 6-speed gearbox. The engine will be capable of producing a maximum power of 25.15 bhp at 8500 rpm.
Like the previous bike on our list, Adventure TT will also be equipped with an Anti-braking System. This bike is expected to launch on November 2019.
Some other bikes, which are also expected to launch in the near future, are – Aprilla Tuono 150, Aprilla RS 150 and 2020 Royal Enfield Classic 350, etc.
Ducati Bikes below 2 Lakhs
Ducati bikes are very popular among bike lovers not only because of their design but also because of the exquisite color schemes.
However, most of the two-wheelers of the company are known to be extremely expensive. Thus, even though if you search a lot, you will not be able to find any Ducati bikes below 2 lakhs.
BMW Bike under 2 Lakh
Just like the Ducati, there is no BMW bike under 2 lakhs. However, if you are willing to splurge a little bit more money, then, you will be able to buy BMW G 310 R. This bike will cost you approximately 3.00 lakhs INR.
So, this concludes our list of the best bikes under 2 lakhs. If you have thoroughly gone through the whole article, then, we are pretty sure that you have already found your new best friend.
However, if you still have any confusion, make sure to check out all the specifications of the bikes properly before splashing out your cash.
- Best 125cc Bikes in India
- Best Bikes Under 70000 in India
- Best Bikes Under 60000 in India
- Best Bikes under 1.5 Lakhs in India
- Best 150cc Bikes in India
- Best Bikes Under 1 Lakh
- Best Bikes Under 80000 in India
- Cheapest Bikes in India
- Best Bikes Under 50000 in India
* All prices mentioned are Ex-showroom New Delhi prices and are subject to change. Prices may also vary according to your city and location.