Because of numerous reasons, the world of Smartphones is continuously evolving. In the last 2 to 3 years, it has developed the most. There was a time when you had to spend more than 20,000 rupees to get a phone with a 2MP camera. But, nowadays, with only 15,000 rupees, you can get not only a high-quality camera with a lot of exclusive features.
However, not all the phones in this price segment will carry all the features you need. Thus, if you are thinking of buying the best android phone under 15000, you need to gather a lot of information.
Nevertheless, collecting this enormous amount of data can take a lot of your time and effort. Therefore, to reduce your troubles and provide you with everything you need, we have made a list of the best smartphones below 15000.
This list carries not only the names of the devices but also their key specifications, pros, and cons. So, once you have gone through this article thoroughly, the question, ‘which is the best phone under 15000?’ will surely vaporize from your mind.
The Best Android Phones under 15000 are:
1. Realme 3 Pro – Android Phone Under 15000
This is the first phone in our list of Best Android Phones Under 15000. The Realme 3 Pro is the first flagship Smartphone of the Chinese manufacturer Realme, which comes with two variants- 4GB+64GB and 6GB+128GB. Upon launching, the device featured three different color schemes, which are Carbon Grey, Nitro Blue, and Lightning Purple.
When talking about its overall design, the Realme 3 Pro looks somewhat similar to other devices of the manufacturing company. Thus, to give it a different appearance than other mobiles, Realme has added new color schemes and made a few tweaks here and there. Because of these changes, Realme 3 Pro looks quite slim and beautiful even though it houses a 4000mAh battery.
- Large 6.3 inches of screen size
- 16MP+5MP dual rear camera setup with rear flash| 25MP front camera
- 4GB RAM and 64GB Internal Storage (Can be expanded up to 256GB with a microSD card)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 Octa-core processor
- Android Pie based ColorOS 6.0
The factor, which makes Realme 3 Pro one of the best phones below 15000, is its Octa-core processor, which is powered by Snapdragon 710. Because of this robust chipset, you can play almost any game on this phone without any lag or stutter. The entry-level variant also comes with a 4GB RAM that can help you to multitask like a pro.
The battery life is another factor that makes the device one of the best android phones under 15000. Realme 3 Pro features a 4045mAh battery unit, which can provide you a backup of approximately 10 hours if you are a heavy user. Additionally, the device also comes with a VOOC 3.0 charging port that can help to refill its battery within only 90 to 100 minutes.
Realme 3 Pro comes with the dual-rear camera setup, which houses a 16MP primary sensor and a 5 MP depth sensor. With this phone, you will also get a massive 25MP front camera, which is quite efficient in clicking good selfies in low-light conditions.
- Features the much-required dedicated microSD slot
- The selfie camera of the device is very efficient
- The processor of the phone is very potent
- Great battery efficiency
- VOOC 3.0 fast charger
- Does not feature the USB Type-C port
- The rear camera does not perform well in low-light
2. Samsung Galaxy M30 – Android Phone Under 15000
This is the 2nd phone in our list of Best Android Phones Under 15000. Like the other newer Smartphone companies, Samsung is also trying to come out from the segment of premium phones, and the M-series is the proof of it. Among the mobiles of this series, the M30 is one of the latest devices, which Samsung launched with the intention challenge some of the best phones below 15000.
Thus, when compared to other mobiles of Samsung, this one comes with an aggressive price and offers a lot of modern features. Among them, the first one is the fingerprint scanner, which you can find beside the rear cameras of the phone. The device also features the facial recognition system, which is very fast and effective. Along with this, Samsung has also equipped its phone with an AMOLED panel, which makes the display look very bright and beautiful.
- 16MP front camera | 13MP+5MP+5MP Rear camera setup
- Powerful 5000mAh battery unit
- 4GB Ram and 64 GB ROM
- Exynos 7904 Octa-core Processor
- 6.4 inches Super-AMOLED display
In this price range, the M30 offers an excellent triple rear camera setup, which is very rare among the Samsung devices. The phone also features a 16MP front camera that is placed in the notch at the top of the display.
M30 gets the power to run smoothly from an Exynos 7904 Octa-core processor, which is very good for gaming. To make your day-to-day work much more comfortable, the entry-level device also features a RAM of 4GB.
To make it the best android phone under 15000, Samsung has provided a 5000mAh battery unit with the phone. Thus, naturally, the M30 can provide you with a much better battery backup than a few other phones in this segment.
- Fast charging with the 15W charger
- Potent battery
- Features the coveted Super-AMOLED display
- Comes with the type-C USB port
- Comes with only two different color variants
- Build quality is not that good
- Gaming performance is not that good
3. Honor 8X – Android Phone Under 15000
This is the 3rd phone in our list of Best Android Phones Under 15000. When talking about the best mobiles below 15000 with the best looks, it is almost impossible to beat Honor 8X. Like most of their other phones, the 8X comes with a mix of gradient colors and a glossy glass design. However, the thing, which makes it look different than the others, is the dual-tone finish.
The display of the phone is one of the largest in this price segment. It comes with a screen size of 6.5 inches, which is much bigger than some of its competitors, such as Realme 2 Pro and Redmi Note 5 Pro. Thus, if you are a YouTube lover or like watch movies on your phone, then Honor 8X will provide you with an excellent experience.
- Large display of 6.5 inches
- 20MP+2MP dual rear camera setup| 16MP front-facing camera
- 3750mAh battery capacity
- HiSilicon Kirin 710 Octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage (expandable up to 256GB)
To provide stable and smooth performance, the Honor 8X comes with a HiSilicon Kirin 710 chipset. Honor has also added a 4GB RAM to improve the processor’s further efficacy. Thus, be it day-to-day work or high-quality gaming experience, the 8X flourishes in both cases.
Along with this, the device also sports a 3750mAh battery unit, which complements the overall performance of the phone perfectly.
As one of the best smartphones below 15000, the Honor 8X features a dual-camera setup at the rear and a single camera at the front. The rear camera setup consists of a 20MP primary sensor and a 2MP depth sensor. The front camera comes with a 16MP fixed-focus sensor, which can click great selfies even at low-light conditions.
- Provides optimum video watching experience because of the large screen
- Features different types of eye comfort mode
- The processor of the phone is quite decent
- Both the cameras at the front and back are excellent
- The battery of the device is very decent
- Lacks the fast charging facility
- Audio quality is not that loud
- The glass of the device is prone to scratches
4. Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro – Android Phone Under 15000
This is the 4th phone in our list of Best Android Phones Under 15000. Since their arrival in India, the Chinese smartphone manufacturer Xiaomi has always provided excellent devices at a meager cost, and they have done the same with Note 7 Pro. Like almost all other Redmi devices, this one also comes with a lot of exclusive features, which undoubtedly make it the best Smartphone under 15000 with 4GB RAM.
- Works with the Android v9.0 (Pie) operating system
- 6.3 inches bezel-less display protected by Gorilla Glass 5
- 4GB RAM and 64GB Internal Storage
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 Octa-core Processor
- 13MP front-facing camera| 48MP+5MP Dual rear camera setup
- 4000mAh powerful battery with V4.0 quick charging
The first thing that makes it one of the best Redmi phones under 15000 is its overall design. Breaking out of the stereotypical generic design of other Mi devices, Note 7 Pro features the coveted glass-sandwich design, which makes it look very glossy and vibrant. Because of featuring this exclusive design, the phone is also much durable than its predecessors.
To make their device more durable, Xiaomi has also added Gorilla Glass 5 at both sides.
On the rear side of the phone, you will find a dual-camera setup, which consists of a 48MP primary sensor and a 5MP wide-angle shooter. The phone also features a 13MP camera at the front for clicking high-quality selfies.
For offering smoother and better day-to-day as well as gaming services, Note 7 Pro features the Snapdragon 675 Octa-core processor.
For gamers, especially for those who like to play heavy-graphics games, the device also comes with various features like frame rate booster and network booster. To help you to play games or watch videos for a much longer time, Xiaomi has also provided a 4000mAh battery unit with the phone.
- Excellent camera quality
- Battery life is brilliant
- The camera is very efficient
- The phone supports the Quick Charge version 4
- Overall performance and UI responsiveness is solid
- The overall build quality of the phone is somewhat weak
- Misses on dedicated SD card slot
- Cannot record 4K videos
5. Honor Play – Android Phone Under 15000
The 5th phone in our list of best android phones under 15000 is the Honor Play. Like the previous Honor device in our catalog, Honor Play comes with an abundance of exclusive features, which prompts many users to consider it as the best phone within the range 15000.
Unlike some of the top 10 smartphones below 15000,Honor Play features a unibody aluminum construction that is quite sturdy and robust. The phone also looks very slim for a device that comes with a 3750mAh battery, which is another excellent achievement for Honor.
- 6.3 inches of screen size
- 16MP+2MP dual rear camera setup| 16MP front camera
- HiSilicon Kirin 970 Processor
- 3750mAh battery
- 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM (Expandable up to 256GB)
Concerning its design, the phone comes with a very minimalistic overall look. The fingerprint sensor of the phone is placed at an accurate height, so almost everyone will be able to reach it comfortably.
Besides the sensor, you will also find a dual-camera setup with an LED flash sitting just underneath it. The rear camera setup consists of a 16MP primary sensor and a 2MP depth sensor. Like many other latest android phones under 15000, Honor Play also features a 16MP front camera, which is capable of clicking excellent selfies even in low-light conditions.
Honor Play comes with a large 6.3 inches of IPS display panel. With this panel, you will get a resolution of 2340×1080, which is quite astonishing for such a low-price mobile. Even though the display is quite big, you will be able to grip the phone quite comfortable because of the aspect ratio of 19.5:9.
To improve your gaming as well as day-to-day usage experience, Honor has provided the HiSilicon Kirin 970, which is their flagship processor. For affording a prolonged gaming time, the phone also features a 3750mAh battery unit that provides a great battery backup.
- The build quality of the phone is reliable and robust
- Excellent processor to ensure a high-quality performance
- Battery life is very decent
- The camera provides excellent all-round protection
- The price of the phone is quite affordable
- The phone tends to heat up after playing heavy-graphics games for a while
- Low-light photos do not look that good
6. Vivo Y15 – Android Phone Under 15000
This is the 6th phone in our list of Best Android Phones Under 15000. Like Redmi, Vivo is yet another mobile manufacturing brand, which, over the years, has launched some excellent android phones within the range of 15000. Among these mobiles, Vivo Y15 is considered to be one of the best as it comes with a lot of elite features, which most of the other phones generally lack.
When talking about its features, the first thing that comes to mind is its processor. Like almost all the other good phones under 15000 of Vivo, Y15 also gets the power to run from a MediaTek Helio P22 chipset. Thus, you will be able to play all the heavy-graphics games, such as PubG Mobile or Asphalt 9, smoothly.
- 6.35 inches of screen size
- 13MP+8MP+2MP triple rear camera setup| 16MP front-facing camera
- 5000mAh powerful battery
- MediaTek Helio P22 Octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM and 64GB Internal Storage (Expandable up to 256GB)
For providing much-improved performance, the entry-level phone also features a RAM of 4GB. With this device, you will also get an internal storage of 64GB, which can be further expanded up to 256GB. Like all the latest phones in the market, Y15 also runs on the Android Pie operating system.
To give a firm competition top 10 smartphones below 15000,Vivo has equipped their phone with an IPS LCD, which looks quite bright and beautiful. It comes with a size of 6.35-inches, which is quite huge for a phone in this price segment.
On the rear part of the phone, you will find a triple camera setup, which consists of a 13MP primary, 8MP wide-angle, and a 2MP depth sensor. Underneath this setup, you will come across an LED flash, which is very powerful. The phone also features a 16MP front camera to help you to provide some fantabulous selfies.
- The display of the phone is large, which is excellent for playing games and watching videos
- The battery backup of the device is out-of-the-world
- The selfie camera can click high-quality selfies even in low-light circumstances
- RAM is quite efficient and can provide a smooth multitasking and gaming experience
- The fingerprint sensor is fast and can provide superior security access
- Comes with a glossy glass panel which makes it look beautiful and trendy
- Battery is non-removable
- Does not feature the coveted fast-charging system
- Comes with a hybrid SIM slot
- Type-C connectivity is missing
7. Redmi Y3 – Android Phone Under 15000
This is the 7th phone in our list of Best Android Phones Under 15000. Are you looking for the best mobile under 15000 with 3GB ram? Then, Redmi Y3 can surely be one of your best options. Launched in April 2019, the Redmi Y3 comes with a price under 10,000, which is quite excellent for a phone that provides so many exclusive features.
In terms of design, the Redmi Y3 features a shiny polycarbonate back, which looks very good in the daylight. Additionally, the phone also comes with a dewdrop-shaped notch that houses a 32MP selfie camera. However, because of this glossy finish, the phone might feel a little bit slippery. So, it is always better to use it with a phone cover.
- 4000mAh battery
- 6.26 inches of HD+ display
- 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM| 4GB RAM, 64 GB ROM
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 Octa-core processor
- 12MP+2MP Dual rear camera setup| 32MP Front Camera
- Rear fingerprint sensor
With this phone, you will also get a 6.2-inch screen with the protection of Gorilla Glass 5. However, as it has only an HD+ resolution, the pictures, as well as videos, will not look that much dynamic in it. But, all in all, the display is quite decent for a low-cost phone.
As one of the best android phones under 15000 in terms of camera, Redmi Y3 comes with a massive 32MP front sensor. This camera is known to be very capable and can click high-quality pictures, even in low-light conditions. With this sensor, you can also record 1080p without any problem or issues. The rear section of the phone features a dual-camera setup, which consists of a 12MP primary sensor and a 2MP depth shooter.
The phone runs on Android Pie. It gets the power of providing its services from a Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 Octa-core processor. The base version of the device also comes with a 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage, which is perfect for day-to-day works and playing low-graphics games.
- No heating issues
- The overall design of the device is quite appealing
- Features the much-needed dedicated card slot
- Battery performance is quite decent
- Brilliant front camera performance
- Build quality could have been better
- Overall performance can be improved
- The display is somewhat average
8. Xiaomi Mi A3 – Android Phone Under 15000
This is the 8th phone in our list of Best Android Phones Under 15000. The Mi A3 is the 3rd phone of Xiaomi’s Mi A series and seems a lot better than its predecessors. Unlike the Mi A1 and Mi A2, Mi A3 comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 chipset, which can provide you with ultimate gaming experience.
To meet with everyone’s requirements, Mi A3 also features two memory variants, which are 4GB RAM (with 64GB ROM) and 6GB RAM (128GB ROM). Thus, no matter how you want to use the phone, it will surely be able to match with all of your expectations.
- 6.08 inches of Super-AMOLED display
- 1560×720 pixels of screen resolution
- 4GB RAM, 64 GB ROM| 6GB RAM, 128GB ROM
- Qualcomm Snapdragon Processor
- 4030mAh battery with 18W fast charge support
This phone will also be the perfect option for you if you are not a fan of system ads and MIUI but love Xiaomi nonetheless.
As one of the best mobile phones below 15000, Mi A3 comes with an excellent 4030mAh battery, which is capable of providing a backup of 12 hours under heavy usage. The battery also supports 18W fast charging. However, in the pack, you will only get a regular 10W charger.
Unlike the other Mi variants, Mi A3 is protected by Gorilla Glass 5 on both sides. Other than that, the protective glass also guards the gorgeous triple camera setup at the rear. To give the other leading Android phones under 15000 a firm competition, Mi A3 has also been equipped with a Super-AMOLED display, which improves the phone’s visual experience by a mile. As the phone runs on stock android, you will also get regular updates.
- The phone runs on stock android which consumes a lot less energy and provides more updates
- The super-AMOLED display looks amazing
- Excellent phone for gaming
- Both front and rear cameras are very decent
- Design is quite elegant
- Corning Gorilla Glass Protection
- Low-screen resolution
- The fingerprint sensor
9. Nokia 6.1 Plus – Android Phone Under 15000
This is the 9th phone in our list of Best Android Phones Under 15000. Are you looking for a slim and light Smartphone with a lot of features? Then, considering the Nokia 6.1 Plus can be a great idea. Other than being slender, the dimensions of the phone are also quite decent, which makes it much easier for the users to handle it. To give a premium appearance to their device, Nokia has provided it with a glass finish.
6.1 Plus features a somewhat satisfactory battery, which comes with a 3,060mAH unit. Thus, if you are a moderate user, then the phone will be able to offer its service to you for more than 12 hours. The battery unit of the device also supports v3.0 quick charging. Thus, refilling it would not take much of your time.
- Snapdragon 636 Octa-core processor
- 5.8 inches of bezel-less display
- 16MP+5MP dual rear camera setup with dual-color LED flash | 16MP front-facing camera
- 3060mAh lithium battery with fast charging support
- 1080×2280 pixels of resolution
The 16MP front camera of the device is its main highlight, which can capture beautiful photos even during nights. It also features a dual-camera setup at the rear, which can click mesmerizing pictures in broad daylight. Nokia has also provided a dual-tone LED flash, which improves the cameras’ efficacy a little bit more.
Nokia has equipped a Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 chipset and an Adreno 509 GPU to take care of the processing duties of the phone. With these, you will also get a 3GB RAM with the base variant, which is quite enough for multitasking and doing daily deeds. However, if you want to play some big games on the device, then you would have to get the 4GB variant.
For general usage, the display of the device is also quite lovely. The phone comes with 5.8 inches of screen, which is decent for watching videos and playing games. To protect the screen, the company has also added a corning Gorilla Glass 3 with it.
- Compared to other devices, this one does not weigh much
- Overall build quality is quite compact
- Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- The battery is somewhat decent
- Speaker of the phone is good
- Misses out on dedicated SIM slot
- The rear cameras of the phone lack punch
- The glass back makes the phone very slippery
10. Honor 9N – Android Phone Under 15000
This is the 10th phone in our list of Best Android Phones Under 15000. To challenge Redmi in the segment of budget smartphones, Honor has recently launched a new device named Honor 9N. Albeit, the device looks somewhat similar to the Honor 9 Lite. Still, it does come with some new features that can help us to differentiate between both of them.
Unlike the older version, Honor 9N features a sweet-looking notch at the top of the display, which houses the 16MP selfie camera. The manufacturing company has also provided a glass finish to its back to make it look glossy and exquisite. As of now, the Honor 9N is available in four different stunning color variants.
The mobile screen comes with 5.84 inches of an IPS panel. Because of the high-quality panel, the display looks very bright and beautiful. In one sentence, with this phone, you will get an optimum viewing experience.
- 5.84 inches bezel-less IPS display panel
- HiSilicon Kirin Octa-core processor
- 3GB RAM, 32 GB Internal Storage| 4GB RAM, 64 GB Internal Storage
- 13MP+2MP dual rear camera setup| 16MP front-facing camera
- 3000mAh battery
The phone runs on Android v8.1 (Oreo), which you can upgrade to Android Pie. If you buy the base variant of the phone, you will also get a 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM, which is quite decent for the moderate users.
To help you to play games and do multitasking, Honor has equipped their phone with their own Kirin 659 processor. However, as this chipset is a little bit old, you will face lags while playing games like PubG or Asphalt at the highest graphics settings.
Honor 9N comes with a 3000mAh battery that can provide a backup 10 to 12 hours for moderate users. However, if you are a heavy user and like to play a lot of games, then the battery will get drained very quickly.
- The rear cameras of the phone are very decent
- The sensor of the selfie camera is very nice
- The overall design of the phone is decent
- The speaker of the phone is loud and clear
- The 5.84 inches display is excellent and provides a great viewing experience
- The battery is not that good for heavy usage
- The camera performance in low-light is not that great
- Video recording at 1080p is very unstable
- The processor of the device is quite feeble
11. Xiaomi Mi A2 – Android Phone Under 15000
This is the 11th phone in our list of Best Android Phones Under 15000. Like its predecessor as well as its successor, the Xiaomi Mi A2 runs on Stock Android and looks somewhat similar to them. However, in terms of its performance and some other things, the phone is much different and unique.
Unlike other phones of the Mi A series, Mi A2 features the Snapdragon 660 Octa-core processor to provide its services. This chipset is very advanced and can achieve a maximum clock speed of 2.2GHz. Thus, with this phone, you will be able to play any heavy-graphics games, including PubG and Asphalt 9, without any issues.
- Android 8.1 (Oreo), upgradable to v9.0
- 5.99 inches of bezel-less display with Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Octa-core chipset
- 12MP+20MP dual rear cameras| 20MP front camera
- 3010mAh battery with quick charging v4.0
To improve the efficiency of the CPU even more, Mi A2 also comes with the Adreno 512 GPU and a 4GB RAM. With the 4GB variant, you will also get an internal storage of 64GB, which is sadly non-upgradable. However, if you are a moderate user, then 64GB will be very good for you.
For clicking beautiful and decent pictures, the Mi A2 features a dual-camera setup, which consists of a 12MP and a 20MP camera. To make it the best selfie phone under 15000, Xiaomi has also equipped it with a 20MP front camera, which is capable of capturing excellent photos even in low-light conditions.
The only thing that might make you a little bit depressed is the battery of the phone, which comes with a 3000mAh unit. However, as you will also get a quick-charging port with the device, you will be able to refill the battery within only a few minutes.
- Runs on Android One which gets numerous upgrades to keep the phone in good condition
- Speaker is quite loud and clear
- Quality of the selfie camera is pretty decent
- The processor of the phone is powerful
- Supports Quick Charge v4.0
- Comes with a Gorilla Glass protection
- Does not feature the 3.5mm headphone jack
- Battery backup is not that good
- Memory is non-expandable
- Misses out on face unlock feature
12. Motorola G7 Power – Android Phone Under 15000
This is the 12th phone in our list of Best Android Phones Under 15000. The next phone on our list is the Motorola G7 Power, which has been launched in February 2019. As one of the top mobiles under 15000, the phone comes with a large 6.20-inch screen with a resolution of 1520×720 pixels. To protect the display of the device from cracks, Motorola has also equipped Gorilla Glass 5 with it.
When talking about its processor, the G7 Power’ feels somewhat backdated as it comes with a Snapdragon 632 chipset. To give a boost of power to the processor, the phone also features a 4GB RAM.
- Operates with Android v9.0 (Pie)
- 6.2 inches of bezel-less display with the protection of Gorilla Glass 5
- 4GB RAM and 64 GB ROM
- 12MP rear camera and 8MP front-facing camera
- 5000mAh battery unit with power charging
As far as the internal storage is concerned, Moto G7 Power comes with a 64GB ROM, which is decent for a low-priced phone. If you want, then you will also be able to expand the overall storage till 512GB with a microSD card.
One of the most disappointing things about this phone is its camera. G7 Power comes with only a 12MP rear camera while other top 10 smartphones within this rangeprovide either a dual or triple camera setup. The front camera is also not that good as it comes with a sensor of 8MP only. However, for a 12MP or an 8MP camera, the quality of pictures does look quite decent and beautiful.
The battery life of the phone is one of the best things about it. The Moto G7 Power comes with a massive 5000mAh battery unit, which is quite rare in this price segment. The mobile also supports fast charging system.
- Screen of the phone is quite large and exquisite
- Features the exclusive notch design
- Battery life is good
- Can record high-quality 4K videos
- Good storage for a phone at this price range
- Camera quality is good
- Because of the glass finish, the phone feels a little bit slippery
- Build quality is not that good
- Images captured in low-light conditions do not look that nice
13. Vivo Y17 – Android Phone Under 15000
This is the 13th phone in our list of Best Android Phones Under 15000. If we are talking about its appearance, Vivo Y17 comes with almost the same design and appearance as its predecessors. With this phone, you will also see the same rounded sides and a water drop-style notch, which is very common. The phone comes with only two-color variants (mystic purple and mineral blue), but both of them look quite good and stylish.
Like the Moto G7 Power, one of the most highlighting features of Y17 is its battery. The phone comes with a 5000mAh unit, which can provide a backup of 16 hours, even under heavy usage. It also supports fast charging, because of which, 50% of the battery can be refilled within only 30 minutes.
- Runs on the Android v9.0 (Pie)
- 6.35 inches of bezel-less Super-AMOLED display
- MediaTek Helio P35 Octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM| 128GB Internal Storage
- 13MP+8MP+2MP triple rear camera | 20MP front-facing camera
- 5000mAh battery with fast charging
As a good mobile under 15000 for gaming, Y17 comes with Vivo’s own Helio P35 Octa-core processor. To improve the efficiency of the chipset a little bit more, Vivo has also equipped the phone with a 4GB RAM. With this phone, you will also get a massive 128GB of internal storage to keep all of your essential belongings safely.
The phone comes with a triple rear camera setup, which can capture excellent photos during the daytime. For taking selfies, the phone sports a massive 20MP camera with a powerful front LED flash.
- Display size is huge which makes the video watching experience even more enjoyable
- Runs on the latest Android version (Pie)
- Both the front and rear cameras are quite considerable
- The battery of the device is very decent and supports fast charging
- Great gaming device
- Comes with an internal storage of 128GB, which expandable up to 256GB
- Features a dedicated microSD card slot
- Comes with a front flash which is very rare in this price segment
- The weight of the device is somewhat heavy
- The display resolution of the mobile is pretty low
- Misses out on Super-AMOLED display
So, these were some of the best phones, which you can get without paying more than 15,000. However, even if after reading the whole article the question, ‘which phone is best under 15000?’ still keeps ringing in your mind, then you can check some other lists too. This will help you to get a much more clear idea about the best mobiles below 15000.