Smartphones today comes with a lot of features that have made our life very easy. Thus, when talking about India, from the lower-class to the higher class, almost everyone nowadays uses a Smartphone. However, buying a new phone depends on a lot of things, such as your budget and your purpose. So, in this article, we will be talking about the phones which come under the price segment of 20000 or less.
Because of the ever-increasing popularity, a lot of new manufacturers have entered the market of Smartphones. Due to the abundance of mobiles, finding the best android phone under 20000 has become somewhat confusing.
However, to help you with your choice, we will be listing 11 Smartphones that are the best in the current mobile industry. With their name, we will also be providing the information about their specifications, pros, and cons to help you to gain more knowledge about them. So, like most people, if the question ‘which mobile is best under 20000′ is also on your mind, then make sure to read this article thoroughly.
The Best Android Phones under 20000 are:
1. Samsung Galaxy M40 – Android Phone under 20000
This is the 1st phone in our list of Best Android Phones Under 20000. Numerous Smartphone companies are nowadays providing a lot of modern features on their low-price phones. Thus, to give them some competition in this price segment, Samsung has recently launched the Galaxy M40.
In terms of design, M40 looks a little bit like the Samsung Galaxy S10 with a hole-punch display. Because of this reason, the screen of the mobile looks quite big and pretty.
As one of the best android phones under 20000, the Samsung M40 also features the Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 Octa-core processor. Thus, if you are a dedicated mobile gamer, this phone will be one of your best options.
With M40, you can play any of the high-graphics games, such as PubG Mobile, without any lags or frame drops. However, if you do not want your phone to get heated, then it is better to play the high-graphics games on medium settings.
- Screen Size: 6.3 Inches (Resolution: 1080×2340 pixels)
- Memory: 6GB RAM, 128GB Internal (Expandable up to 512GB)
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 Octa-core
- Battery: 3500mAh lithium-ion with 15W fast charging
- Camera: 32MP+8MP+5MP Triple rear camera| 16MP front camera
- Operating System: Android Pie (version 9.0)
- GPU: Adreno 612
The rear section of the mobile set is made with shiny plastic material and features an excellent-looking triple-camera setup. This setup includes a 5MP depth, an 8MP ultra-wide, and a 32MP primary camera. To make the selfie lovers happy, Samsung has also provided a 16MP front camera, which is capable of clicking amazing photos even in low-light situations.
The good things about this phone do not end here. To put a cherry on the top, M40 comes with a 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage. If you wish to, you can also expand it by swapping the secondary SIM card with a microSD card up to 512 GB. As for its operating system, the M40 features the coveted Android 9.0 version, which is also known as Android Pie.
The battery of the phone (3500 mAh) is also quite decent. If you are a moderate user, then the phone will be able to provide you with a backup of almost 12 hours. However, if you are a gamer or love to watch YouTube videos all the time, then the battery will naturally get drained soon.
- High-quality display
- Features the highly efficient Snapdragon 675
- The overall look of the device is very glossy
- Build quality is excellent
- Comes with all the exclusive security features, such as fingerprint scanner and face unlock
- The rear camera of the phone is perfect
- Battery backup is somewhat decent
- Does not feature the Super-AMOLED display
- Gets a plastic body which is prone to scratches
- Misses out on notification LED
2. Vivo V15 – Android Phone
This is the 2nd phone in our list of Best Android Phones Under 20000. Since its inception, Vivo has launched some of the best budget Smartphones under 20000, and among them, Vivo V15 is the best one yet. When talking about its design, V15 looks almost the same as its upgraded version, V15 Pro. However, if you compare them thoroughly, then you will find that V15 is slightly larger than its counterpart.
To provide a better gripping experience for the people with average-sized hands, the phone comes with curved, smooth edges. The overall finishing of the phone is also quite brilliant.
As for its build quality, the rear panel of the phone is made with polycarbonate and looks quite stable. The fingerprint sensor’s positioning is pretty good. Thus, even if you are using the phone with one hand, you will be able to reach quite comfortably.
- Display: 6.53 inches (16.59 cm) with the protection of Gorilla Glass 5
- Resolution: 2340×1080 pixels (Full HD+)
- RAM and Internal Storage: 6GB RAM, 64GB Internal Storage (Expandable up to 256GB)
- Camera: 12MP+5MP+8MP Triple Rear Camera| 32MP Front Camera with Pop-up
- Battery: 4000 mAh
- Processor: MTK Helio P70 Octa-Core
- Operating System: Android Pie (9.0 version)
Regarding its hardware, the V15 comes with 6.53 inches FHD+ display, which will offer you a resolution of 2340×1080 pixels.
The phone is powered by the MTK Helio P70 Octa-core processor, which is quite efficient for providing you with a smooth gaming experience. The phone comes with a RAM of 6GB and internal storage of 64GB. You can also expand the internal storage up to 256GB by using a microSD card.
The mobile phone has the power to click excellent images with triple primary camera setup. The setup consists of a 12MP primary sensor, 8MP wide-angle sensor, and a 5MP depth sensor. As one of the best selfie phones under 20000, V15 also features a 32MP front camera with an exclusive pop-up feature. With this camera, you can capture excellent clicks even during the night or low-light conditions.
In addition to these, V15 comes with a 4000mAh battery, which is slightly better than the previously mentioned phone on our list. However, in regards to the OS, both the devices feature the same Android Pie version.
- The display of the phone is huge, which makes it perfect for playing games and watching videos
- Because of the highly-efficient CPU, even high graphical games can be played without lag
- The front camera is compelling
- The battery is also quite decent for an android phone under 20,000
- Misses out on Super-AMOLED display
3. Nokia 8.1 – Android Phone
This is the third phone in our list of Best Android Phones Under 20000. Because of the metallic frame and a glassy-looking back, the overall design of the Nokia 8.1 looks quite similar to Nokia 7.1. Thus, in terms of its design, you can expect a glossy and exquisite overall look from the device.
At the front, the phone features a notch at the top, which you can hide via settings. To protect the screen, Nokia has also equipped its phone with a corning Gorilla glass.
Like any other good android phone under 20000, Nokia 8.1 gets a big display screen, which comes with a size of 6.18 inches. This large screen will provide you with a resolution of 2246×1080 at 403 pixels per inch PPI. The display also supports HDR 10. Thus, with this phone, you will get an excellent video-watching experience.
- Camera: 12MP+13MP Dual Main Camera with dual Hi-Cri Flash, 20MP Front Facing Camera
- Display: 6.18 inches (15.6 cm) FHD+ display with 2246×1080 pixels of resolution
- RAM and Storage: 4GB RAM, 64GB Internal | 6GB RAM, 128GB Internal (both are expandable up to 400GB)
- Operating System: Android Pie 9.0
- Battery: 3500mAh with 18W fast charging
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 Octa-core processor
The rear section of the device sports a 12MP+13MP dual camera with a dual-tone flash. With them, the phone can capture exquisite images even in low-lighting. Apart from clicking photos, you can also record 2160p HD videos at 30fps with the rear sensors. The whole camera setup of the device gets completed by a 20MP camera at the front, which, like the rear ones, is also capable of clicking great pictures.
The Nokia 8.1 features the Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 processor, which powers the Android 9.0. The phone comes with Adreno 616 GPU to enjoy a much smoother gaming experience.
The battery backup of the phone is also somewhat decent. Thus, even with heavy usage, the phone can last more than 12 hours. Additionally, Nokia 8.1 also supports fast charging, which helps its battery to get charged up about 50% within only 30 minutes.
- The build quality of the phone is outstanding
- Features a bright and colorful Full HD+ display
- The CPU of the device can potentially hit a top speed of 2.2 GHz
- The front camera of the phone is very efficient
- Comes with a sleek and stylish design
- Hybrid SIM card slot
- When compared with other devices in the same segment, the specifications of the phone does not look that much competitive
4. Samsung Galaxy M30 – under 20000
This is the 4th phone in our list of Best Android Phones Under 20000. In terms of its overall design, the Galaxy M30 looks somewhat like its predecessor, M20. However, the main factor, which makes it different than the previous version, is its super-AMOLED panel.
Because of this panel, the Galaxy M30 looks much better from the front than the M20 and consumes much less battery. The display of the device also comes with a notch, which can be hidden via settings if you do not like it.
Like the other phones of the M-series, the rear panel of M30 is made with polycarbonate, which is not that durable. However, with some tweaks here and there, Samsung has made it look quite beautiful.
Unlike its predecessor, the M30 comes with a 5MP camera sensor to put a cherry on the top. It works as a depth sensor. However, the other two cameras, a 13MP primary sensor and a 5MP wide-angle clicker remain the same. Because of the newly added camera, the pictures generally look quite lovely, even when clicked at night.
- Display: 6.4 inches (16.21cm) Full HD+ display with 2340×1080 pixels of resolution
- Battery: 5000 mAh with 15W fast charging
- Camera: 13MP+5MP+5MP Triple rear camera | 16MP front-facing camera
- Memory and Storage: 4GB RAM, 64GB Internal Storage (Expandable up to 512GB)
- Operating System: Android Oreo (version 8.1)
- Processor: Exynos 7904 Octa-core processor
However, the thing, which makes it one of the best budget Smartphones under 20000, is its 16MP front camera. The sensor of this camera is highly efficient and can click great photos even in poor light conditions. Another significant factor about this phone is its battery of 5000mAh, which will able to provide you with a backup of more than 14 hours under heavy usage.
When talking about its processor, the Samsung M30 features the same 1.8GHz, Octa-Core, Exynos 7904 chipset, just like M20. So, if you are not a fan of games, then you will find no issues with this phone. However, if you are looking for a phone that can help you to play high graphics games, then this one is probably not for you.
So, to conclude, if you are looking for the best Smartphone under 20000 with good battery backup, then Samsung Galaxy M30 will be a good option for you.
- The battery life of the phone is exceptional
- Features an ultra-wide camera, which is very rare among the low-priced devices
- The display of the phone is one of the best
- The front camera of the mobile is excellent
- Comes with a dedicated microSD slot
- Features the coveted Super-AMOLED display
- Nice charging speed
- The processor of the phone could have been more powerful
- Its overall build does not look strong
- The rear camera of the phone is not that great
5. Oppo K3 – Android Phone
This is the fifth phone in our list of Best Android Phones Under 20000. Among all the phones we have mentioned until now, the Oppo K3 comes with the most significant display size (6.57 inches). Regarding its dimensions, this device also gets the first place as it comes with a height of 76mm a length of 161.2mm. Thus, if you have an average hand, then the phone might seem a little bit bigger to you. Additionally, Oppo K3 also comes with a weight of 191g, which can make your hands tired if you are operating the phone for a long time.
The base version of the mobile set comes with 64GB of internal storage, which is quite decent for a low-cost Smartphone. However, unlike some of the other top 10 smartphones under 20000, you will not be able to expand the storage of this device with a microSD card. So, if you think that you would need more space, then you have to buy the other variants of this mobile.
- Display: 6.57 inches (16.6cm) with a resolution of 2340×1080 pixels
- Memory and Storage: 6GB RAM, 64 GB Internal Storage | 8 GB RAM, 128 GB Internal Storage
- Camera: 16MP + 2MP Dual Rear Camera, with LED flash | 16MP Front Camera
- Operating System: ColorOS version 6.0 and based on Android Pie 9.0
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 710
- Battery: 3765mAh lithium-polymer
In terms of the CPU, the Oppo K3 features the Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 Octa-core processor, which is known to be quite useful. Thus, with this phone, you can play a lot of massive games without experiencing any lag or stutter. In addition to this, the standard version of this phone comes with a RAM capacity of 6 GB, which further improves its multi-tasking ability.
As the best Oppo phone under 20000, K3 features a dual rear camera setup, which consists of a 16MP primary sensor and a 2MP depth sensor. Thus, if you are an expert, then you can click excellent pictures, even in low-light conditions.
Oppo K3 also comes with a pop-up 16MP camera at the front for taking selfies, which does a pretty good job. The front camera is also capable of recording 1080p videos at 30fps.
- The display of the screen is quite decent and is great for watching videos as well as playing games
- For a 3765mAh unit, the battery of the device is very strong and powerful
- Rear cameras are competent
- The overall design of the phone is excellent
- Features the Super-AMOLED display
- Portrait mode in the selfie camera is not that great
- The overall experience of the device could have been much better
6. Vivo S1 – Android under 20000
This is the sixth phone in our list of Best Android Phones Under 20000. The Vivo Smartphones usually come with a sleek and beautiful design, and the newly-launched S1 has also followed the same path. Like most of the other devices in the segment of the top 10 smartphones under 20000, S1 comes with a 6.38-inch display with a small notch at the top.
To make the screen look even more gorgeous, Vivo has equipped the mobile with an AMOLED panel. To make things even more interesting, the Smartphone also features an in-display fingerprint scanner.
On the rear section of the mobile, you will find a triple camera setup, which consists of a 16MP primary sensor, 8MP ultra-wide shooter, and a 2MP depth sensor. At the front, the Vivo S1 features a 32MP camera, which makes it one of the finest mobiles under 20000 with a good camera. Because of being extremely efficient, the camera can click amazing selfies even during the nighttime.
In terms of battery, the Vivo S1 comes with a 4500mAh unit, which is brilliant in this price segment. Because of the excellent battery life, the moderate users will be able to get a backup of more than 14 hours. The charger, which is supplied by the company, is very efficient and can charge the battery over 60% in an hour.
- Display: 6.38 Inches (16.28 cm), Super-AMOLED Full HD+ display
- Resolution: 2340×1080 pixels
- RAM and Storage: 4GB Ram, 128 GB Internal Storage
- Operating System: Funtouch OS, based on Android 9.0
- Camera: 16MP+8MP+2MP Triple Rear Camera setup | 32MP Front Camera
- Battery: 4500mAh with 18W dual-engine fast charging
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Mediatek Helio P65 Octa-core
With regards to gaming, this device does an excellent job as it features the exclusive Mediatek Helio P65 processor. Thus, even if you play big games in HD mode, you will not face any lag or stutter. The processor also manages the battery drain quite efficiently, which is yet another excellent factor about this device.
The entry-level version of the phone comes with a RAM of 4GB and internal storage of 128 GB, which indeed is quite decent for a device under 20000. However, like the previous phone on our list, you can’t boost the storage with a microSD card.
So, to conclude, if you are looking for the best android phone under 20000 with a highly capable battery, then Vivo S1 will be the perfect option for you.
- Features the coveted Super-AMOLED panel
- Comes with a dedicated microSD card slot
- The battery backup of the device is quite excellent
- In-display sensor and face unlocking system is high-speed
- Overall performance of the phone is quite decent
- The mobile looks aesthetically exquisite
- Comes with the exclusive in-screen fingerprint technology
- Does not feature a Type-C port
- The rear camera is not that good
- Feels a little bit bulky and heavy in the hand
7. Samsung Galaxy A50 – Android Phone
This is the seventh phone in our list of Best Android Phones Under 20000. Based on performance and ability, most of the users consider Samsung’s A-series to be the best, and A50 makes this belief even more potent. This device provides a plethora of features, which are very rare among the devices in this price segment.
The first thing, which we would like to mention, is its Super-AMOLED panel of the device, which makes each and everything look very bright and beautiful. Thanks to the curved design of the phone, the device fits in hand quite easily.
Other than the AMOLED panel, the edge-to-edge display and tiny notch at the top also help to make the front side of the screen look very stylish. Like only a few other good android phones under 20000, A50 features an on-screen fingerprint sensor.
- Display: 6.4 inches (16.21cm) for the full rectangle variant | 6.2 inches (15.76cm) for rounded corners variant
- Resolution: 2340×1080 Full HD+
- RAM and ROM: 4GB and 64GB (Can be expanded up to 512GB)
- Camera: 25.0MP+5.0MP+8.0MP Triple Rear Camera setup with LED flash | 25MP Front Camera
- Battery: 4000mAh non-removable, with 15W fast charging support
- Processor: 2.3GHz Exynos 9610 Octa-core
There are a lot of things and factors, which make A50 one of the best Samsung smartphones under 20000. One among them is the very efficient Exynos 9610 Octa-core processor, which helps the users to get a silky smooth experience. Because of this processor, you can do your day-to-day work diligently and also can play high graphics games without any lag. The entry-level model comes with a 4GB RAM that can help you to do multitasking with this phone quite smoothly.
In terms of the OS, A50 runs on exclusive version Android, the Android Pie. Also, if you have used a Samsung phone before, then you will also see that the older UI has been revamped. Thus, you can use the phone quite easily with one hand.
Another thing, or things, which make it one of the best Smartphone under 20000 in India, is its camera. At the rear, the phone sports the triple camera system that consists of a 25MP primary, 8MP wide-angle, and a 5MP depth sensor. Samsung has also equipped a 25MP camera at the front to subdue the thirst of the selfie lovers.
- The structure of the phone looks quite solid
- The battery life of the device is good
- Comes with the extremely efficient processor
- The camera of the mobile is quite versatile
- Recording ability is quite stable
- One of the best phones for clicking selfies
- Features the coveted Super-AMOLED panel
- Supports HD video streaming on Amazon Prime and Netflix
- The speaker quality of the phone is not that good
- Low-light camera performance is somewhat dissatisfying
- Misses out on the water-resistant system
8. Xiaomi Mi A3 – Phone under 20000
This is the eighth phone in our list of Best Android Phones Under 20000. Xiaomi started its journey in India with its stock android-induced phone Mi A1, which gained a lot of popularity. Due to this reason, the company decided to continue the series and launched Mi A2.
While this phone was considered as the best mobile under 20000 with the best camera, it also came with some faults which affected its popularity. Thus, to make their A series popular again, Xiaomi has recently launched the Mi A3, which seems to be a lot better than its predecessor.
Design-wise, Mi A3 looks quite different from the Mi A2. While Mi A2 comes with the metal-clad design, the Mi A3 features the glass-sandwich style. The front, as well as the back of the device, is protected by corning gorilla glass to make the mobile scratch resistant. Like all the other top 10 phones in India, Mi A3 comes with a dewdrop notch at the top of the display, which is the house of the phone’s selfie camera.
- Operating System: Android Version 9.0 (Pie)
- Display: 6.08 inches (15.44cm) with gorilla glass version 5 protection
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 Octa-core
- Memory: 4GB Ram | 64GB ROM (Expandable up to 256GB)
- Camera: 48MP+8MP+2MP Triple Rear Cameras | 32 MP front-facing camera
- Battery: 4030mAh with version 3 fast charging
As one of the top 10 camera phones under 20000, Mi A3 features a triple camera setup at the rear. This setup consists of a 48MP primary, an 8MP wide-angle, and a 2MP depth sensor. To make things even more interesting, Xiaomi also equipped a 32MP front camera that helps to click amazing selfies.
The brand new Mi A3 comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 Octa-core processor, which is known to be very good for gaming. The entry-level version of the phone also features a 4GB RAM, which is very good for multitasking. With this phone, you will also get an internal storage of 64GB. If you wish to, you can even increase it up to 256GB with a microSD card.
So, in one sentence, if you are looking for the best mobile under 20000 with a good camera, then the MiA3 can be one of your options.
- Because of the exclusive design, the device fits perfectly even in average-sized hands
- Features the corning gorilla glass protection on both rear and front panel (version 5)
- Available in three different exquisite colors
- Comes with the exclusive P2i coating which makes it splash resistant
- The rear 48MP camera of the phone is out-of-the-world
- The battery life of the phone is excellent
- The display of the device lacks the much-required punch
- The in-screen fingerprint scanner seems a little bit sluggish
- It is not the best gaming phone in the market in this price segment
9. Nokia 6.1 Plus – Phone under 20000
This is the ninth phone in our list of Best Android Phones Under 20000. After their long absence from the world of phones, Nokia returned to storm the market of Smartphones again in the year of 2017, with Nokia 6. However, it did not gain much reputation as it was somewhat pricey and lacked numerous modern features.
Thus, to make up for all the drawbacks Nokia 6 came with, the manufacturing company launched Nokia 6.1 Plus in 2018. Nokia 6.1 Plus is the first phone of the company, which features a notched display that looks very modern and authentic.
Furthermore, the device also comes with a robust aluminum frame, which houses the overall glass-sandwich design of the phone. However, because of the aluminum frame, the phone seems a little bit heavy to some people.
- Camera Setup: 16MP+2MP dual-camera at the rear with dual-LED flash and 16MP camera at the front
- RAM and Storage: 4GB | 64 GB (Expandable up to 400 GB with a microSD card)
- Operating System: Android version 8.1 (Oreo)
- Display: 5.8 inches protected by gorilla glass 3
- Battery Capacity: 3060mAh
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 636
- Processor: Octa-core
The phone gets the power to click pictures with a 16MP+2MP dual camera setup at the rear and a 16MP camera at the front. Both of these cameras are known to be quite capable of clicking good pictures in the daytime.
Unlike the previous Nokia models, 6.1 Plus comes with Snapdragon 636 Octa-core processor coupled with a 4GB RAM and an Adreno 509 GPU. With all these, you will also get a 64GB of internal storage, which can further be expanded via a microSD card. However, to increase the storage capacity, you would have to give up on the second SIM card.
So, all in all, Nokia 6.1 Plus is not really what we can call the best performance Smartphone under 20000, but it is still one of the good options in this price segment.
- Unlike some other phones in this list, this device is very light and compact
- The screen size is quite nice for general use
- Like any other Nokia mobiles phones, this one also comes with a robust build
- To protect the screen from getting cracked, the device also features corning Gorilla Glass 3
- The battery of the device can give you around 10 hours of backup, which is quite nice for a 3060 unit
- The fingerprint sensor at the back is very efficient
- Because of the glass at the back, the device is very tough to hold easily
- Comes with a hybrid SIM slot
- The autofocus of the camera is not that efficient
- Does not come with a fast charger
10. Poco F1 – Phone under 20000
This is the tenth phone in our list of Best Android Phones Under 20000. Poco F1, or Pocophone F1, is the very first phone of the Xiaomi’s sub-brand Poco, which was launched to challenge OnePlus in the premium segment. Because of this reason, F1 comes with a somewhat low-price. When talking about its processor, Poco F1 is the cheapest phone, which features the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 chipset and the Adreno 630 GPU.
To improve its efficiency a little bit more, Xiaomi has also equipped the device with a 6GB RAM and provided a 64GB internal storage. However, if you want more memory and storage, you can also go for the variant, which comes with an 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage. The internal storage of both the variants can be expanded up to 256GB with a microSD card.
In regards to its display and design, Poco F1 is one of the best looking Smartphones under 20000.The device sports a 6.18-inch screen, which is an LCD panel and has a resolution of 2246×1080 pixels. Thus, if you increase the contrast and fiddle a little bit with the color, the screen will look very beautiful.
- Screen: 6.18 inches with gorilla glass protection
- Resolution: 2246×1080 pixels
- Processor: 2.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Octa-core
- Memory and Internal Storage: 6GB RAM and 64GB Internal Storage (Expandable up to 256GB with microSD card)
- Camera: 12MP+5MP dual rear camera with flash | 20MP Front-facing camera
- Operating System: Android Oreo (version 8.1)
- Battery: 4000 mAh with an 18W Quick Charge 3.0
To protect the display of the device from getting damaged, the phone also features the gorilla glass 3.
The rear section of the phone houses a dual-camera setup, which consists of a 12MP primary sensor and a 5MP depth sensor. To make selfie lovers happy, the phone also comes with a powerful 20MP front camera, which is capable of clicking good pictures even at a low-light condition.
However, the main factor, which makes it rank to list of the best android mobile under 20000, is its battery of 4000mAh. When compared to its rivals in the premium segment, such as Zenfone 5Z and OnePlus 6, the Poco F1’s battery seems a lot better. Even if the phone is being used heavily, the battery is capable of providing a backup for 14 hours. To refill the battery, Xiaomi also offers a Quick Charger 3.0 of 18W, which can recharge an approximate of 40% of the battery within only 30 minutes.
- The build quality of the phone is quite solid
- The display looks very stylish because of the notch at the top
- Comes with the Octa-core Snapdragon 845 processor
- The speakers on the phone are very loud and clear
- Battery life is quite astonishing
- 4K and 1080 video recording is very smooth and potent
- Quite cheap for a flagship phone
- Misses out on the water-resistant system
- Low-light photos look somewhat mediocre
11. Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 – under 20000
This is the eleventh phone in our list of Best Android Phones Under 20000. The Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 was launched in August of 2019, which makes it one of the latest phones on this list. Thus, you can expect a lot of exclusive features from it.
We will start with its rear camera setup, which consists of a 16MP primary camera, an 8MP ultra-wide sensor, and a 2MP depth sensor. As one of the best Smartphones under 20000 in India, the mobile also comes with a 16MP camera, which sports the popular pop-up feature. Like any other Huawei model, both the front and rear camera of the phone are very efficient. They can click amazing pictures, even in low-light conditions. With these powerful cameras, you can shoot videos of up to 1080p at 30fps.
- Camera: 16MP+8MP+2MP Triple Rear Camera with LED flash | 16MP Front Facing Camera
- RAM and Storage: 4GB RAM, 128GB ROM (Maximum capacity of 512GB)
- Processor: HiSilicon Kirin 710F Octa-core
- Battery: 4000mAh Lithium-ion
- Operating System: Android Pie (Version 9.0)
- Display: 6.59 inches (16.74cm) bezel-less LCD screen with a resolution of 2340×1080 pixels
When talking about its display, the Y9 Prime 2019 sports 6.59-inches bezel-less LCD screen, which is one of the largest in this segment. However, unlike a few other phones in our list, this one does not feature a Super-AMOLED panel. But still, the visuals on the phone look quite bright and beautiful.
As a processor, the HiSilicon Kirin 710F Octa-core is known to be quite effective. Thus, the mobile can subdue your gaming thirst quite efficiently. However, if you play high graphics games for a long time, the phone will get a little warm.
Along with a good processor, the phone also features a decent battery, which comes with a 4000 non-removable unit. It also supports fast charging and a Type-C port. However, the company does not provide a fast-charging unit with the device, which might seem quite frustrating to many people.
- The device comes with a very robust build quality
- The notch display of the mobile looks quite trendy
- The large screen provides an excellent viewing experience
- The Octa-core processor is very efficient and can provide a lag-free experience
- Features the Type-C charging
- Large storage and decent battery backup
- Exclusive pop-up front camera
- Charging time of the phone is somewhat lengthy
- Lacks the exclusive fast-charging system
- Unable to record Ultra-HD video recording
So, these were some of the best mobiles under 20000 in India. However, as you already have seen, most of the phones in this list generally feature a screen size of 5.8 inches or more. So, if you are looking for the best 5.5-inch Smartphone under 20000, then you can look at our list of best Android phone under 20000.